Re-installation Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-installation Question

I just re-installed last night because somone [my bro] un-installed it cuz he thought it was bad or sumthin equally or more over retarded.

So my question is. I was playing on a ranked server today and my rank was Recruit. My BFHQ crap says corporal just like me stats in my sig. I haven't re-patched yet either. Would I need to patch than my crap will come back, or ids it cuz of EA's whole slow thing, or will it all come back in due time?

Just wondering no big deal cuz I still pwn the n00bzrz. Lol.

"Huzza! We owned that tank!" [Missle blows them up] "Aw you hax0r!"

Re: Re-installation Question

Can you please type in English excluding the word "crap"?

Comment

its just a bug happened to me before, just repatch or reinstall

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
        its just a bug happened to me before, just repatch or reinstall
        I need to reinstall the game AGAIN? O.o Jesus crap craptastic crapcakes Batman full of CRAPPP!!!!

Comment

Reinstall???? ...for a rank bug? That happens, its a server issue, just restart the game, and rejoin, your rank will return. I see this reinstall solution on here alot, but I think about 90% of the time, thats a really servere solution to a simple problem. Only reinstall if your sure the problem is on your end, and thats the only way. If you haven't re-patched do that. Ok, once in a great while, I see my rank go back to recruit, on some servers, but its not permenant. Your score will still count toward your account, and most likely the next time you join that server, its all back to normal ...but to reinstall the game for this? ...sheesh, no, don't do that.

Comment

well in my case with 1.22 I had to reinstall everything

Comment

I re-installed once because it wasn't on my comp anymore. I'm asking if I would need to re-install again [which the answer obviously, is NO]. So I'm guessing just re-patch and it'll work?

Comment

Install the patches, yes. Some on here have said you only need to install the patch 1.41, but when I went through a reinstall, I reinstalled them all, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.41 (in that order) just to be sure. If the game starts, you can join a server, and all is stable, then you should be in business ...enjoy :-)

Comment

No dont reinstaal it happend to me just leave it. It will fix soon fixed overnight for me.

Comment

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. The next time you log in, it will be fixed. It happens occasionally to most people.

Comment

Working...
                    X