BF2: The Antartic Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2: The Antartic Bases

I listened to what some of you said last time and i try much harder on this movie so i can show you my improvements so i apoligize its in BF2 but i think you will like.

Summary of what happened:
    The Middle Eastern Coalation hascaptured our military base in Jalalabad and now have the location of our bases back in Antartica. We need immedate airstrike support for they acess our data! Give the signal when the airstrike is ready!
    Were counting on you soldiers!
    Good Luck!

Filefront:
    BF2: The Antartic Bases

Re: BF2: The Antartic Bases

Microsoft Sam FTW!

Comment

Eh? what?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxP3V4veJk

Comment

Im lost...

Comment

I posted my comments on the totalbf2142 forums, but ill post them here:

No soundtrack almost the entire thing?
            TBH, it seems way to stretch out. There was a lot of pointless or drawn out scenes, and the editing was just subpar. Also, you need to stop using Microsoft Sam or whatever computer generated voice you are using because it does not fit the movie whatsoever. Computer's cant simulate emotion so the Dialogue falls flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
              I posted my comments on the totalbf2142 forums, but ill post them here:

No soundtrack almost the entire thing?
              TBH, it seems way to stretch out. There was a lot of pointless or drawn out scenes, and the editing was just subpar. Also, you need to stop using Microsoft Sam or whatever computer generated voice you are using because it does not fit the movie whatsoever. Computer's cant simulate emotion so the Dialogue falls flat.
              I agree with this, but keep trying, for 13 thats still pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
              X