An idea for future expansion pack or update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for future expansion pack or update

Ok I recently got BF2 the other day and I really like it a lot, However I do have some suggestions for the carrier, it would be nice if you can add a move zone it when you're commander like on 2142, it would make it more interesting. That and I would really love to see in carrier maps or future carrier maps a battle ship so it looks more cool and also for the main reason that it could be used to replace artillery with it's turret, here is an example of what I am thinking. I've seen better but this is just an example. That and maybe throw an AA gun on it with little boats on the sides.

That and tank armor able to be pierced by the A10 warthog's mini gun hence why the nick name of it is Tank Killer.

Now I know all of this stuff can't be accomplished over night, but it's just a suggestion.

Thanks
    -Josh

Re: An idea for future expansion pack or update

in other words, the carrier needs to be like in 1942...

Comment

With the lag from 2142.

Comment

BF2 won't be making any more expansion packs for BF2

BF2142 doesn't lag.

Comment

No 2142 doesn't lag, it does however if both titan shields are up and you move them real close.. I just think artillery should be used on a battle ship.. And it would make the US side look better, like a fleet or something. It would definitely make BF 2 more realistic. And if there is already a ship in 1942 that should make the task more easier.

And if they don't make anymore then maybe an update for next patch.

Oh and no.. not talking about the carrier.. i'm talking about adding a whole new ship to it.

Oh and just to back me up on the A10 stuff listen to what this video says 52 seconds into it.

Comment

I recently got BF2 the other day
            The game has been out since June 2005 lol
            EA/DICE will not be supporting this game any more ... and arguably they never did in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
              EA/DICE will not be supporting this game any more ... and arguably they never did in the first place
              ^^qft

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                hopefully there will be some kinda BF3 without the outta space stuff, i mean each his own, i like the present time war senerio's.

maybe some thing like BF3 in Middle east

Comment

When did EF and AF come out?

Thing I don't like about BF2 is that they just keep adding to old games.. I can see BF2 uses C&C like menu.. and APC from BF V + helicopters...

Comment

well ok i think they might of deleted my other post but i dont care we need a petition for the bf2 players of the world we set up a site and advertise it on servers and bf2 releated webstites it will be a petition to get ea back on the support train for bf2 they could even get mod studios workin on this as long as its legi but we all want it but they refuse to help us anyone with me?

Comment

That's wrong.. I guess in a way if they still sell a game for 50 so dollars and then not give any support for it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by |MX|Dark energy View Post
                        When did EF and AF come out?
                        SF November 2005
                        EF May/June 2006
                        AF ~September 2006

Comment

I think due to the lack of Servers running for Euro Forces and Armed Fury that they should now release these for Free to integrate with BF2.

I would love to use some of the Euro Forces weapons when playing Infantry Only on City maps......

Comment

Originally posted by Burn
                            I think due to the lack of Servers running for Euro Forces and Armed Fury that they should now release these for Free to integrate with BF2.
                            And what would the people that paid for the booster packs get? A "I'm sorry I ripped you off for something that should've been free for the game." apology card from EA?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk
                              And what would the people that paid for the booster packs get? A "I'm sorry I ripped you off for something that should've been free for the game." apology card from EA?
                              Yeah, wouldnt be right to make it free to everbody, but i just wonder why more peeople & servers aren't playing these expansions, i mean there good, vanilla after a while starts tastein mondane.

i know =SF= servers run all 3 expansions, i think SOE run euro, there out there, just not a ton of servers to pic from

over:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X