Adding people in sandbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding people in sandbox?

I know this may be the wrong section but i need a quick response, sorry.

I have sandbox and am just wonderinf if it is possible to add in people, like you can with cars/tanks etc?

Re: Adding people in sandbox?

Not in 0.4 you couldn't. 0.5 just came out, but I don't think you can add people(haven't updated yet).

In early versions I THINK people could be added but not now.

Comment

What is sandbox?

Comment

What is sandbox?

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117927

Comment

i dont think you can

Comment

Is it possible to still find an earlier version where bots can be added?

I want to place them in sniper areas and see how hard/easy they are to spot

Comment

Why? ?????

If you see someone ingame just commorose spot them. Try to get their red name tag to appear and then you don't even have to have the crosshair directly on them just around them.

I have spotted people from around a building. The spotting system in BF2 is very liberal for the most part.

Comment

I saw in a forum someone had spawned dummies and lined them all up but i dont know how to do it

Close to the bottom.

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
                Why? ?????

If you see someone ingame just commorose spot them. Try to get their red name tag to appear and then you don't even have to have the crosshair directly on them just around them.

I have spotted people from around a building. The spotting system in BF2 is very liberal for the most part.
                So i know if its safe to go there as a sniper in game without me being amazingly vissible

This is for ME finding spots. Not to find others. Do you even know what sandbox is?

Comment

I have seen those pictures as well, a long time ago. I don't know why but the simple fact of the matter is that as of today you cannot spawn dummies, bots in sandbox. Your just going to have to live with it, sorry.

This is for ME finding spots. Not to find others. Do you even know what sandbox is?
                  LOL! Man, just imagine yourself in that spot you don't need dummies to do that. BTW, they can't even go prone so whats the point. Or you could get a friend to help you in an empty server.

Of course I have played SB, what are you daft?

Comment

Working...
                  X