Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper Version, Internet Connection, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Version, Internet Connection, etc.

Hello. I just bought the anthology pack for Battlefield. In it I got BF1942, RoadToRome, BFSecretWeapons, BFVietnam [my fav so far], BF2, and BF2142. I currently don't have internet connection on my gaming computer and am having problems doing so. I have some questions [some 'modding,' others not]:

1. If I don't have internet connection on my gaming computer, how am I supposed to "create an account" for BF2 and BF2142? On the box, it didn't list an internet connection as a requirement!?

2. I am satisfied with BFV [I'd like to play BF2, which I've played before on a previous install on an older computer, and I'd love to try out BF2142!] and I was looking over on Filefront for the most downloaded mods and I got results back for POE and EOD. EOD looks alright, but IMHO POE looks better. I see some versions of POE up for download but they're frigging huge, like 1.2 gigs. Anyways, what is the latest version of POE of BFV? Also, what is the latest version of POE2 for BF2? Are they still working on versions for BF2 or is that dead now?

Thanks a bundle.

Re: Proper Version, Internet Connection, etc.

Well i'm afraid I only know the answer to the first question, the answer is that you can't.

Comment

1 - just create an offline account to play

2 - latest build is 1.5 for BF2 (new build 1.1.5 due really soon though) you can find links to the download and all the info you require at www.pointofexistence.com

Comment

Here is the link for the full POE:BFV version:

It does not have singleplayer by default, but there is a sp minmod at the bottom of the page.

POE:BFV is a FULL CONVERSION with 2 full armies (united states and russia) and a gigantic compliment of maps. It is definatly worth the download

Here is a link for our full POE:BF2 version:

It is also a full conversion (ukraine and germany) with a full compliment of maps. It also requires a singleplayer minimod which you will find at the bottom of the page.

Both mods require the most current versions of the games, so make sure you are up to date.

We are very close to a new release for BF2 that will include the marines and quite a few enhancements to the mod.

Comment

Working...
        X