Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changing viewpoint on jets?

LOL,
    I think i am one of the very few people who keep key settings as default.
    Oh yeah, and i also use a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Talbot View Post
      Lol... I find this comical.

You can change the view point to make flying jets even more dominating? What a joke. Where are peoples honour.
      um, changing viewpoint in jets does give you a huge advantage, looking around to see where enemy jets/choppers are, making sure they arent on your tail, using freecam in case he evaded your LOS, instead of losing him altogether using your cam to find out where he went to. myself i use the 4 hat switches on my joystick and 1 of the buttons on the main pad for freecam, in choppers i use C, after awhile its like second nature, knowing exactly how many times to click to go to which view, and how many back to cockpit. and darth_brandis holey crap everage of 20 posts a day, wow, almost half the amount of my posts and ive been here since early 2k6, crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
        um, changing viewpoint in jets does give you a huge advantage, looking around to see where enemy jets/choppers are, making sure they arent on your tail, using freecam in case he evaded your LOS, instead of losing him altogether using your cam to find out where he went to. myself i use the 4 hat switches on my joystick and 1 of the buttons on the main pad for freecam, in choppers i use C, after awhile its like second nature, knowing exactly how many times to click to go to which view, and how many back to cockpit. and darth_brandis holey crap everage of 20 posts a day, wow, almost half the amount of my posts and ive been here since early 2k6, crazy.
        You think 20 posts per day is crazy? hehe, join offtopic.com.

Comment

Originally posted by fd3s View Post
          hmmm i know, when our new squad fourms came up i was posting this that and another, averaged 50 within the first day

on topic:

those that dont change the viewpoint will just keep on getting killed, i dont tend to use fly by that much (though i'm using it mroe and more, it looks pretty) but i'm always checking my six, and binding it to the mouse has helped aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by fd3s View Post
            sounds like a fun place, don't have that kinda time myself to hang around a forum, even when at work, i but there are some diehard's there tho.

20 posts after a year? your crazy hehe jk

Comment

Working...
            X