score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• score

I have played BF 2 quite a time , but i didn't play it for 1 year , then on 29. 05 and 28. 05 2007 i played it , when i went to www.bf2s.com i was updated but the score remained same, i have a 12 mb / s connection , so there should be no connection problems , but i do live about 7000 miles from USA, in Estonia

Re: score

bf2s is VERY slow to update, no idea why it does but for a good accurate reading go to www.bf2player.com

Comment

It could be that you're playing on servers that do not update. There are still some out there that don't give out points for some reason.

Comment

huh im confused what does 29.05 mean?

Comment

Take it your American.

05/29 help?

Comment

well the BF2 stat server has had problems lately and i get the time just not the score.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
              huh im confused what does 29.05 mean?

its a date when i played , 3 days ago

i understand , that bf2s is slow , but when i log in , and check BFHQ from there , it still shows the old data, and the server i play is 24 / 7 Karkand with vehicles, dunno if that server has problems

29.05 is date , same as 29 th june

i have a question about that stat problem , does that mean , that has long as the problem has been with stats , the score wont come , even if i wait for forever, and on bf2player.com homepage said that problem was solved on 25th june of 2007 but i didnt play for 1 year , before 29th june , then i played , i just hope that i get all the points i earned during the time the stats havent been refereshed, cause i played quite a while, ok god speed

Comment

ok ain, the stats system went down about 1-2 weeks ago. therefore most servers did not update the points that were scored. EA said that it has been sorted now, and that any points accumulated in this time are in a backlog, that should be updated once it catches up.
                i guess you are playing on ranked servers?, and the latest version of BF2 is v1.41 just incase you didn't know

Comment

Bf2stats.nl > Bf2s.com

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                    Bf2stats.nl > Bf2s.com
                    bf2player.com > all

Comment

I prefer bfstats.nl, has a nice look and is very clean.

Comment

Originally posted by ain-est
                        29.05 is date , same as 29 th june
                        that would be may 29th..

Comment

my bad , i meaned 29 . 06

some have said , that EA is fixing the problem , and that the scores are being retrieved , if u played on ranked servers during the problem .
                          I still haven't got points , does any1 knows , when everyone are gettin' their points ,

Comment

Working...
                          X