Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still got missing Stats ..IS Sentinence about ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still got missing Stats ..IS Sentinence about ?

Guys

I have still got shed loads of stats missing . A lot of servers are still not updating and it;s becoming very very irratable.

I have played for a total of 4 hours today and yesterday on 24/7 FY servers for just an example and not had any stats update .

Over the past 2 weeks I have been at home sick off of work and must have missed out on at least 6000 probaly more points about 5 hours of precious jet time and a good few gold silver and bronze stars .

Do EA have a problem still as I dont see Sentinence from EA posting wny messages this week?

Yes before all you guys start flaming . I LOVE MY CRAPPY STATS

Re: Still got missing Stats ..IS Sentinence about ?

You think you've got it bad... oddly, for some reason, I just noticed bf2tracker.com has my signature showing my last battle at 6/16/07, yet if you click it, it says my last battle was 6/28/07... I didn't play yesterday... How in the world did THAT happen??

Comment

I don't think it's working properly just yet. For example, I can log on a server play a few rounds and notice the increase in global points instantly in BFHQ and ten minutes later on stat tracking websites. But all the backlogged stats from the outage have yet to show, and there's this expert sniper badge that I've won about 14 times now that has yet to show up too.

Comment

Yeah my stats worked fine yesterday but the day before they didn't, day before that they did, so confusing lol

Comment

i'm in the same boat mate, got some stats from a couple of days ago but nothing from when this all started.

Comment

pretty sure it's going to take a while for everything to sort itself out. if you're still in this same position by this time next week then start worrying.

Comment

probably will take them awhile

Comment

yeh same here

on BF2s there was a long waiting list i was 55,701st so i thought that when it'd done i'd have got my missing points (and armour time!!! grr) but turns out i got sweet fck all, oh well at least stats from tampa are coming through (armour time wo0t!)

Comment

Trouble is I play on public servers , whatever takes my fancy at the time so I am not sure what and whom is updating at the moment .

Comment

Mine are working now I guess they are slowly moving forward from the day stats went offline and working at the normal pace now and after.

Comment

lol they were working 2 hours ago but now.. nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X