One in a Million kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One in a Million kill

I was playing some Highway Tampa. I was a SL and was at the controls of a Blackhawk
    I just had my newly formed squad bail out from 400 foot over the enemy Airfield. They has nearly capped it, but I kept at 400 foot, just incase they needed another jump, things might of got nasty down there.

Anyway, as Im circling above the base at 400 feet. I get taken out by Arty!! :cry:
    It just came out of nowhere, without sound. Maybe I got the first shell. But it pi$$ed me off. It took out the perfect spawn for 5 people.

Re: One in a Million kill

I feel for you.

Comment

I have had worse....flying along in a jet that i have had to redline like 3 peole and just flying along getting kills then BAM i get hit by arty...in a jet...not even enemy arty...friendly....how ghay is that

Comment

Originally posted by hellsent-2007 View Post
        I have had worse....flying along in a jet that i have had to redline like 3 peole and just flying along getting kills then BAM i get hit by arty...in a jet...not even enemy arty...friendly....how ghay is that
        ummmmm... how do you redline some one out of a jet?

Comment

yesterday was at the hotel flag on kark as anti tank, and could just barely make out a red nametag at the square so guided a juicy AT rocket that way following only the nametag and to my surprise 4 kills come up with 1 AT rocket, they had to have been virtually on top of each other because splash from AT rockets is pretty nominal, i wtf'ed for a minute then LOL'ed for a few more.

impossible to redline in a jet AFAIK, i have been hit by arty flying over it as its going off shooting upwards a few times with both jet and chopper, also got cap assists in jets a few times flying over them at the perfect time

Comment

Lesson learned ... dont hover over the Capzone (attracts Arti), but stay of to the side

Comment

haha PWNED! bigtime

Comment

Here is a RL One in a Million thing ...

Comment

^^ funny/scary stuff

Comment

I have actually dealt one of those insane kills a couple of times.
                    In Wake when i saw a chopper trying to cap a flag, i placed arty just for the heck of it, little did i know it would actually work. And it did. Killed both pilots and was called a major hacker from that time on.

Comment

Dalian Plant map. Chinese J-10 where tearing us apart. So one of the fighters manged to crush. I was spec ops in their base, doing my thing. As soon as I found out that one of J-10's was out, I wanted to still one. Fought my way through about 3 or 4 guys. Finally got in it. Took off, thinking I was in the clear. Took a turn where Chinese arty where. and got taking out by a very first shoot from their artillery. I swear I almost cried.

Comment

Yesterday on Iron Gator (bad map) I took out an enemy chopper with my shotgun from 100m (it was damaged :P)

Comment

LOL. That have actually happened to me a few times. Once i got hit by UAV, it just spawned right in front of me, had no chanse to evade.:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Brandis View Post
                            I have actually dealt one of those insane kills a couple of times.
                            In Wake when i saw a chopper trying to cap a flag, i placed arty just for the heck of it, little did i know it would actually work. And it did. Killed both pilots and was called a major hacker from that time on.
                            yeah, fair enough if its low and capping. But at 400 feet I was thinking I'm pretty safe from anything. I know that arty comes from the sky, but for some reason, I felt safe at that height.

But as stated, lession learnt

Comment

Something close happened to me, but it was a TK instead I believe. Forgot what map I was playing, I believe it was wake island, I was US, and managed to get the Z-10 from the Chinese, so I decided to bring it to the tiny island where the US artillery is at, not knowing I was hovering right on top of one artillery, I went kaboom the second our commander used the artillery.

Comment

Working...
                              X