Bf2 display problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 display problem

I had this problem for a while now. Whenever I want to start the game, I double-click the bf2.exe file and after the splash screen only half of the display appears (i.e. the game thinks there are 2 monitors and shows stretched, half screen). Funny thing is when I start the game from autorun (clicking on "Start BF2") it opens fine, with full screen.
    I only have one monitor and have no idea why the game thinks there are two.
    Anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it?

Re: Bf2 display problem

Hi, just a quick reply as I'm working, right click the shortcut and click properties ADD this to your target line +szx 1440 +szy 900 (or what ever your resolution is) so it then reads>> "C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900

Make sure you use your native res and let us know how you get on.

If you have "auto config" button on your monitor try that as well.

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I finally figured out how to fix it. It's all the nVidia display setup that was messed up.
      I fixed it by going to Nvidia Control Panel, then to "Manage 3D Settings" and turned off Anisotropic filtering and Antialiasing settings.

Comment

Sweet, as simple as that eh. Those control panels are a pain sometimes, thats why I install drivers only

Comment

Working...
        X