Oops :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops :D

Was in a match, joined a squad and i ran out of a bunker to get an enemy and the guy behind me firing (also in my squad) accidentally TKs me.

So the message comes up "do you wish...."etc.....now, i thought it said "do you wish to punish" so i just instinctively said no because he was in my squad and it was an accident butttt.....it punished.

The funny thing is, it was an accidental punish, reflexes and all but then suddenly over the team speak comes "WHY DID YOU PUNISH YOU PRICK!? YOU ****ING PRICK!" and continues to talk whilst another chimes in "some people are just assholes"

:laugh:

Oops.....

I love how people take it so seriously like its a real battle.

(another funny thing was it was a posh southern English accent screaming PRICK! :laugh: )

Re: Oops

It sucks when you're highest score on the server and get booted for accidental team-killing.

Comment

Haha. Some people take gaming too seriously. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
        It sucks when you're highest score on the server and get booted for accidental team-killing.
        He wasnt close to highest

Comment

Musssst. Puunisshh. Tkkk!

Comment

Oh I know what you mean. I just instinctively hit the "Page Up-Page Down" area of my keyboard and whatever I push is what gets pushed. I have better things to do in the game than worry about who the hell someone wants to kick out of the game or who TKed me. I just laugh when people get mad.

Comment

yeah, that just brings up another question. Why did DICE have to make it:

"Do you wish to forgive the Team-Killer?" Instead of "Do you wish to punish the Team-Killer?"

Comment

Working...
              X