What is "best 1 hundred rounds" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "best 1 hundred rounds" ?

Whats conditions do I have to meet to get the "best 1 hundred rounds" for the army medals like the navy cross

Is it finishing first ( gold star ) or most kills or best kit played etc

Sorry for newbie question but I have the Navy Cross ( dunno how I got it ) and I have been stuck on 96 for MEC for an age and cant complete it to 100

Player Id is DSVONE

Thanks Pete

Re: What is "best 1 hundred rounds" ?

Means you need to score 100 points or more during a round playing that specific army. AKA Best Round Score.

Comment

oh dear !

do I have to be top too, as in the best 100+ for the map ?

God knows how I got the navy cross then, mind you it was early on before a lot of the patches maybe.

Comment

No, you just need to have scored over 100 in a round for that army 1 time.

Comment

Its the best score in a given category for that round. Say you were armor whoring one round. Because of this you managed to score the highest in the tank (armor) highest number of kills (combat) and highest score out of the people who played your class (should be engineer while in armor). Therefore you would have 3 best round points counted toward the 100 of whatever side you were playing on. Its completely possible to get 5, 10, or even more if you have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Day View Post
            Its the best score in a given category for that round.
            No, he's talking about the Navy Cross, People's Medallion, and Golden Scimitar where you just need to have your best round with that army be at least 100 points (along with the global requirements of 100h and 100 wins). Has nothing to do with the categories at the end of a round.

Comment

That's what I thought. I had the best round score today and didn't get one. I looked it up on here and it said you had to have 100 wins as that army and 100 hours in the army.

Comment

Its the best score in a given category for that round. Say you were armor whoring one round. Because of this you managed to score the highest in the tank (armor) highest number of kills (combat) and highest score out of the people who played your class (should be engineer while in armor). Therefore you would have 3 best round points counted toward the 100 of whatever side you were playing on. Its completely possible to get 5, 10, or even more if you have a good one.
                WTF are you talking about?????? you got it all wrong, it's only to score 100pts in a round that's it, no category involved in that

Comment

wtf? LOL. those staistics at the end of the round mean nothing, it just shows you who was the best at whoring each category

what the real answer is, is your score, whilst as the MEC has to be 100+ in a single round. i got mine as commander and winning the round, but it seems you don't like playing commander. just go on an karkand, either get loads of kills in a tank, or as medic or support on IO. the latter is more easily done.

Comment

I think Paul Day is right on this one. I got the Peoples Medallion and rarely
                    score over 100 and only have a few golds. I'm usually a ground pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by wxyzt View Post
                      I think Paul Day is right on this one. I got the Peoples Medallion and rarely
                      score over 100 and only have a few golds. I'm usually a ground pounder.
                      Nope Paul Day simply doesn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                        That's what I thought. I had the best round score today and didn't get one. I looked it up on here and it said you had to have 100 wins as that army and 100 hours in the army.
                        that is strange mate, though it could be with the stat issues.

Comment

I have been watching my SF armies close. And they would not check off until I got a score over 100 points in a single round. I know it is 100 points, one time, in a single round.

It is NOT having 100 best rounds and 100 gold medals for an army.

Comment

I got gold and silver stars and i have no idea how i got them

Comment

Originally posted by Oronare View Post
                              I got gold and silver stars and i have no idea how i got them

Oh, that might be a problem. You don't want any stars...

Comment

Working...
                              X