Thanks to good severs admins from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to good severs admins from me

Not allot of people say thank you to people who pay for servers and the cost is high as I have looked into a server that I was hopping to run however could not afford. so I am going to start this off. I say thank you to all good admins for letting me play for free on servers across the world and I know that you have paid your money out for people to enjoy the game we could not play BF2 online.

Its only a small few that intend on spoiling servers that are giving a good moiety of admins a bad name. those servers that are ran and manage badly are not just in BF2 but in other online games. Some server are manage badly and those people tend to care nothing about you as a person I will say this stay off the rubbish servers and let them waste money.

Support the good servers and now and again say thank you on the server forum if you enjoyed your game play or have trouble with a person when playing so it can be sorted out. No point shouting and swearing you make yourself look a dic*

Anyway thanks to all good admins :salute:

Re: Thanks to good severs admins from me

NP :salute:

Comment

They always ask for donations but how many people actually do donate? Probably none. I never really thought about it. Thanks for hosting.

Comment

Your welcome there guy...This is exactly why I offer a membership plan...For only $15 a month you can get admin to our bf2 64 man server which is now ranked 8th in the world...You not only get to play with experienced players like myself but you get priority as a member so your ensured to have a good game...

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
          They always ask for donations but how many people actually do donate? Probably none. I never really thought about it. Thanks for hosting.
          Now that a very good point you make. I try and give some money to keep a good server open. Just thought it about time the admins (those good ones) get some kind of praise for a change as we always hear about those who are bad admins and people getting upset by admins who ban or kick them off. But sometimes people been kicked off is due to a member of a clan or the admin joining which I have no problems as I wait and get back on again to carry on.

About time we give some thanks to good admins :nod:

Comment

Wow theres a first a grateful player. Great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987 View Post
              Your welcome there guy...This is exactly why I offer a membership plan...For only $15 a month you can get admin to our bf2 64 man server which is now ranked 8th in the world...You not only get to play with experienced players like myself but you get priority as a member so your ensured to have a good game...

LOL STFU DA, your clan brags about how uber your hacks are all fukkin day, and yes to get admin its 15 bucks plus they get to pad on you over and over again continuously, their server is run like **** because any dog can be admin, and those dogs are pissed off at life for being padded on continuously, only reason its high ranked is script kiddies can run rampant without fear of bannage as per DA

Comment

I will be admin in a week, on HBD servers. Ghost Town IO and Wake 24/7, and oh boy do we need a stable admin on that wake server. I had a guy calling ppl vulgar racial names, and All I could do was tell him to stop, I could not kick him cous I have not been able to be admin. In a week I will. When Im back from holidays.

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                ...only reason its high ranked is script kiddies can run rampant without fear of bannage as per DA
                Whats a script Kiddie?

Comment

Thank You to the OP for having the baals to actually say "Thank You"
                  We at =TSG= DO NOT expect people to help pay for our server!! Thats what WE do as clan members! Anyone who plays for fun and is fair and friendly is welcome to come and use our server without fear of being asked to contribute in any way financially. Just stand by to get teabagged every now and then
                  Sorry if that sounded like an advert It may have come out not quite like it sounded in my head :cry:.
                  We have enough members to get our server going on our own, but other players are more than welcome to come along for some fun!

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                    Not allot of people say thank you to people who pay for servers and the cost is high as I have looked into a server that I was hopping to run however could not afford. so I am going to start this off. I say thank you to all good admins for letting me play for free on servers across the world and I know that you have paid your money out for people to enjoy the game we could not play BF2 online.

Its only a small few that intend on spoiling servers that are giving a good moiety of admins a bad name. those servers that are ran and manage badly are not just in BF2 but in other online games. Some server are manage badly and those people tend to care nothing about you as a person I will say this stay off the rubbish servers and let them waste money.

Support the good servers and now and again say thank you on the server forum if you enjoyed your game play or have trouble with a person when playing so it can be sorted out. No point shouting and swearing you make yourself look a dic*

Anyway thanks to all good admins :salute:
                    Agree....may all whiners DIE

Comment

Alot of us take those good servers and great admins for granted. Great post.

Comment

Working...
                      X