bf2 sober or wasted??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 sober or wasted??

Just out of curiousity because its a late nite, how many of you bf2 while drunk/sober or in th chill zone? I love to play bf2 in the chill zone, and at the same time I can h8 it. It really depends on the skill of the opposition because my reaction timings are slightly slower...

duuuuhh

So in any case, I had a few with my buddy and its the end of the nite, which I usually sneak a few games in. However, tonite is really cloudy so I figured Id ask. I think I repeated myself but am not sure... Just feel like doing something before I finished off and pass out =P lol.

Re: bf2 sober or wasted??

Playing while slightly drunk is defenetly more fun , at least i dont get angry or mad so quickly

Comment

Some of my fondest BF2 memories involve my own empty local server, an Alec Todd trance mix, a helicopter map and an obscene quantity of alcohol.

I did a lot of chopper flight practice that way. Dragon Valley and Kubra Dam are especially suited to the task...

Comment

It depends on the night for me.
        Some nights i can play a little toasty and others i can.
        I play sober better though on average.

Comment

a lil buzz, not over doing it, when your kdr starts to slip you have had enough.

Comment

How many posting here are under aged is the real question.

Comment

Drunk chicks FTW

Comment

smoke some crack and drink a 40 when i play, helps my sniper skills a lot

Comment

lol we have had a TWL match and one of ur players was on TS was drunk...lol it was hilarious!! we still won!he actually played better than he ussually does

Comment

not old enuff to drink, and prob dont plan to. ill stick to my shirley temples.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                      not old enuff to drink, and prob dont plan to. ill stick to my shirley temples.
                      good boy:laugh:

Comment

Most of my hours on all my accounts were played unsober... very.. I don't drink though. Figure out the rest.

Comment

I only played once when i was drunk... That time i got banned from a server fro TK. Lol i started bombing carrier with my F35...

Comment

Lol.

I had a sweet moment last week. My rank wasn't registering with the server so I was a noob in it and I wanted to snipe. I was on the mec team so I pulled out that awful SVD and holly crap I never done so good with it. 40-5 and most of that was SVD shots, not gaymores/nades. I was so impressed by that gun I been trying to use it sober but it looks like it takes a few buds to get in the zone to play pwn with that gun... The scary part is that It has a huge recoil when you shoot it yet I didn't even notice it that nite. Lol

Comment

I played last night after drinking quite a lot of cider. Man i really didnt care about people Tking me, i thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X