X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stats have updated

lo all

just come off bf2 00.20 gmt and looked in bfhq and found my stats have updated a little 18351 to 18509 no medals ribbons just them points ..
    that has got to be good ??

akawho07

Re: my stats have updated

yeah, notice I didnt have the same points I've had for the past week and a half. I figure they still owe me a couple thousand points and about 8 medals tho. oh well ...such is life with BF2.

Comment

There is still random stat updating on various servers. A few points here, a few points there... nothing consistent.

Comment

Stats are updating again. But the ones from the last week are lost.

Comment

i hate you. my stats still haven't updated

Comment

I think some rounds are working on some servers. It might just of been the added strees the stats server would be under with summer and all and no CTDs to lower the amount of finshed rounds

Comment

Well, I just changed my servers settings and restarted, its now recording stats again =)

24/7 Infantry Only Jalalabad by EoT. for anyone who cares. =)

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy
                yeah, notice I didnt have the same points I've had for the past week and a half. I figure they still owe me a couple thousand points and about 8 medals tho. oh well ...such is life with BF2.
                Yeah, I also find it amazing how out of the 110 weeks or so the game has been out, it was during this one particular week that everyone managed to rack up thousands of points and win dozens of medals and ribbons, all only to be lost since, conveniently, these amazing stats weren't recorded and can't be verified. :laugh:

Comment

Yep, just played about 6 rounds in my Jalalabad server.. All my points have been updated through those rounds.

YAY! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                    Yeah, I also find it amazing how out of the 110 weeks or so the game has been out, it was during this one particular week that everyone managed to rack up thousands of points and win dozens of medals and ribbons, all only to be lost since, conveniently, these amazing stats weren't recorded and can't be verified. :laugh:
                    OMG so true. I played my heart out this week. Maybe its because we all werent Relying on stats? You know, Llike we knew that we were playing for fun?\
                    just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                      Stats are updating again. But the ones from the last week are lost.
                      i know my stats last week were great.

Comment

hey I have an idea everyone

as soon as your stats update come here and post coz we fuken care

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                          hey I have an idea everyone

as soon as your stats update come here and post coz we fuken care
                          Harsh... Well! I haven't recieved any previous points but I have gotten say 80 points from 1 game.

Comment

tbqh until the EACS site page says the stats are back online for everyone then things are back to normal but people are forgetting that not all servers were effected by the stats outage.

Comment

Working...
                            X