Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 Star General Hacker Caught Look>>>

Originally posted by DarkPepe View Post
    BUT.. punkbuster doesnt catch the Hack... that's the Biggest problem on BF2 right now... is been invaded by cheaters and EA is not doing anything about it.
    At least screenshots caught him. Be happy for that. He's probably switching hacks. Whenever the one he has is detected (they post when each hack is detected), he gets the next one that isn't detected.

Comment

hmm......according to those screenshots, not having the fog effect makes the game look a hullava lot nicer......more realistic, more eye candy.

**** the fog effect. in the next patch EA should rid the game of it.

Comment

well done...keep catching more cheats

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe View Post
          BUT.. punkbuster doesnt catch the Hack... that's the Biggest problem on BF2 right now... is been invaded by cheaters and EA is not doing anything about it.

Sometime back I wrote to PB about a certain nameless webiste that makes cheats. I exspressed my concerns about this webiste to PB staff and had a nice reply
          Maybe of interest to you

This is the post I did way back

Comment

Originally posted by GrössKopf View Post
            At least screenshots caught him. Be happy for that. He's probably switching hacks. Whenever the one he has is detected (they post when each hack is detected), he gets the next one that isn't detected.
            Until he runs out of hacks. The bad thing about PB is it doesn't GUID ban for hacks, it'll just give 2 minute bans. This is really stupid since the hacker will know it's detected and just find another hack! They should ban for 2nd offenses if they don't take the first ban as a warning.

Comment

I love to see hackers getting busted,keep up the good work.
              If he is a 3 star genral the chances are is he's been ''getting away with it'' for a long time now,so am gust glad he has finaly ben busted and hopfuly EA will guid ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Berrent
                Im glad you caught him, Suprised you would either make it that far with hacks or hack at such a high rank.
                he probably got bored a that rank and decided to have a bit of fun using hacks. i dont think he would he would have started hacking at private:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Vet. Makka99 View Post
                  he probably got bored a that rank and decided to have a bit of fun using hacks. i dont think he would he would have started hacking at private:yay:
                  Hey just might have.
                  Look at the guys that got caught with a million points in like a few months.
                  And not to mention some accounts that had 100% accuracy.

Comment

Hey I think I went on your server today, nice catch:yay:

Comment

So this guy has now been reported and will be on the Punksbusted forum very soon where you can vote if hes hacking or not http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/in...howtopic=39757

Comment

Originally posted by Berrent View Post
                        Or made it to 3-Star, got bored and hacked.
                        thats probably the case, I had a 4 Star general ADMIT that he was hacking, I asked him why, his response was ....... "I got over 2500 hours of legitamate play time, got all the awards I can get and it got boring until hacking brought new life into the game"

Comment

What's more boring than hacking? Effortlessly gathering points, stripping the game from any suspense. And the next step would be a hack that will put the whole game on automatic kills, where the bored hacker can watch his sports shows while his computer feeds his stats!

Comment

OMG n00b _ keep it real guys

I shoot them in.. , funnily enough I can get a sweet headshot now and again.

try me on a good day

Storm springs to mind.

Q wars is the next venture: see you there chaps/gals

Comment

I caught this guy doing car drops on our karkand server and banned him for hacking. He came into our TS server asking why he was banned. He said he was banned for hacking but he said he was at factory protecting the flag. He really played up the ignorant of hacking angle until I showed him the screen, then he went silent for about a minute. It was priceless. I ended up talking to him for a while about it. He said he thought he was pbss safe.
                              I told him he was fooled into believing that because the people that sell cheats are themselves cheats.

p.s. why do you run your screens at such a high res?

Comment

Originally posted by X-ander View Post
                                YEah, undetected hackers are mainly snipers.

They use the m95 or the m24 cause its the most powerful rifle in the game and with the aimbot + wallhack + no fog they kill everything.

People with 30-0 in jalabalad and so on even have the guts to reply and say they arent hacking

There is a video of a page that claims to have had an undetected hack for 9 months and it even has an aimbot for tv guided missile.

If you look closely to some attack chopper whores dont believe they are good at it, suspect of them, cause more than two hits with the tv missile in strange circumstances is a clear sympton of hack.
                                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

are you referring to the gunner/pilot pressing "Q" and clicking "SPOT" out in the distance?

Comment

Working...
                                X