X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are the champions, my friends

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
    now thats a kidnapping :nod:
    If I was going to kidnapp someone it would be someone of value not someone off the forums.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
        If I was going to kidnapp someone it would be someone of value not someone off the forums.
        after fighting desperatly by his side he is someone of value!

***oops, i forgot the sarcasm tags on that other post***

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
          after fighting desperatly by his side he is someone of value!

***oops, i forgot the sarcasm tags on that other post***
          Hey, are you saying i'm not valuable?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
            Hey, are you saying i'm not valuable?
            It was a joke

Comment

I know

Comment

Anyway they'd want to play again? I kinda enjoyed that. Guys playing as an actual team and all.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
                  I agree. Rocket did an awesome job. We had a good strategy and stuck to the plan. Did you notice that we hardly ever got bombed? That definitely helped a ton.
                  LOL, actually, I got nailed early in the first match by the Cobra TV when I had just got to the East Oilfields. Everyone had jumped out I think. Then Patriots got nailed by a TV when I was trying to race by him later as I went for the gas station, it was so funny me hitting the reverse when two burn out hauls were lay burning in that valley going to the Gas Station! Hahah, had to get out quick, SLs can't die! :nod:

Comment

It was sp fun in the alst match i could not run around much so i got in alittlle place by the steps of a building and went prone so they could not see me untill they were in my field of fire and they did not know i was there. once i got to that spot there were about 12 tickets left on there side but i racked up 5 kills in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                      It was sp fun in the alst match i could not run around much so i got in alittlle place by the steps of a building and went prone so they could not see me untill they were in my field of fire and they did not know i was there. once i got to that spot there were about 12 tickets left on there side but i racked up 5 kills in that time.
                      Hahah, I needed to take a screen shot of me running up behind you and popping you when you were Teamswitched and on the BF2s team and playing engineer. Metallica drove a truck right by you and I bailed out and ran up right behind you and put a GL in your head. I don't think anyone else noticed you in your camo standing there on Mashtuur.

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                      it was a very gg. I agree that we should not rub it in. How would you feel if we lost and we never heard the end of it from bf2s? From what it seemed it was just a friendly match.

Well, i was in rocketchilds squad. On daqing, when we were china, we guarded the 3 most northern flags. We did a excellent job, the rest of the team held the whole west side of the map. Rocket was an amazing squadleader.
                      We capped flags and guarded em, and thats what led to our first victory.
                      One thing I should say though, I'm sorry I kept cutting you guys off from talking in TS between rounds, I was trying to talk with the commander and hear him as he was going through orders for each squad. So, once I got the plan, I stuck to it and told him everytime we got a task completed. It was so funny how it seems like I did not see the West side of the map till the very end of the rounds. I loved reviving Dave when he spawned in on me and drew the enemy's attention away from the Powerplant flag that I was hiding/capping at. And when they were baited away, I shot them in the back as they killed Dave, then I popped up when the flag was neutral, picked up the enemy Medic Kit, revived, and then proceeded to take the last flag away from them.

hahaha, GG all around Squad!

Comment

Working...
                      X