problem score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem score

anyone give reasons why scores not increasing but awards still given?? game loads and plays without trouble. all suggestions are appreciated.

Re: problem score

Originally posted by puzzla View Post
    anyone give reasons why scores not increasing but awards still given?? game loads and plays without trouble. all suggestions are appreciated.
    the awards are given, but not retained, atleast not on mine, its a big stats crisis with EA, lotsa posts & gripes about it to read, just hit the new posts button at top:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by puzzla View Post
      the awards are given, but not retained, atleast not on mine, its a big stats crisis with EA, lotsa posts & gripes about it to read, just hit the new posts button at top:salute:

Comment

theres a problem with the stats servers there has been since the 15th June,

Comment

i dont get anything, i should have got a silver medal but nothing showed up, no global points, no last battle date either for me, i dunno tho

Comment

Comment

I guess it has something to do with the time of day and the server you are playing at that time of day. It sounds fu**** up, but that seems like it's the most obvious answer right now. I guess we'll just have to sit around and wait for a patch or something to come out.....again.

Comment

Working...
              X