Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems finding servers with 1.4

Hi

i only recently learnt about bf2 patches. so i installed 1.4 (the latest one according to ea) i get about 500 servers now that i have installed the patch but about 90% of these are red and i cant join. it says that i have a later version than the server. i was wondering if there is a newer one than 1.4. also i havent got any of the new wepon unlocks

I also have the problem with unlocks and rank...i have been playing ranked servers for almost 6 months and it still says i have had 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds. i also have 0 points and 0 awards. i have read the other threads so im just putting that in incase the problem is related. Thanks heaps for any sujestions. Cheers

Re: Problems finding servers with 1.4

Latest Patch - 1.41 - Download here
    You will get a lot more servers once this is installed.

If you have been playing on "Ranked" servers but have not had the latest patch, it is my understanding that you will not rank up because EA only supports the most updated servers. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) That's why your showing 0 hrs, 0 pts.

Lastly, welcome to the forums, I hope that helped. :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by Tren View Post
      Latest Patch - 1.41 - Download here
      You will get a lot more servers once this is installed.

If you have been playing on "Ranked" servers but have not had the latest patch, it is my understanding that you will not rank up because EA only supports the most updated servers. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) That's why your showing 0 hrs, 0 pts.

Lastly, welcome to the forums, I hope that helped. :hi:
      No, EA'S status stuff is down, that is why you are not getting any points.

Comment

Originally posted by quelt View Post
        No, EA'S status stuff is down, that is why you are not getting any points.

No, I don't believe that is what he is talking about. What Tren said is correct, just repatch to the LATEST Battlefield 2 patch and the red servers should be open for you.

Comment

Working...
        X