Pr pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pr pilot

well it started at the airport main base in al bahara. It was quiet. a large battalion of troops about to attack the insergen infested area. the rawr of the a10's, cobra's , and black hawks were heard throught the area.
    "Get in!" a pilot shouted
    "No way man!" i shouted back. but i decided to get in anyway.weflew about to take the village. then on Teamspeak i hear "RpG1!!!!!!Get ur *** outta the hawk........*BOOMMMMM* the pilot went down and we watched as the pilot went down in a ball of fire
    "Man down"
    "MEDICCCC"
    "Ur good to go now get back to the fight"
    We were ambushed and needed airsupport
    "this is bravo squad leader need bombs at the Smokes....over"
    "negative area is to hot.....sry."
    well now were all alone and we barlef have ammo, no support and our tanks have been blown up by the damn jihads.
    on ts i heard something that you never want to here.
    "hey will(dats my name) theres a bunch of tanks heded ur way........o crap they our blackhawks and tanks......u need to blow them up."
    "Well commander we got no guns, no ammo , no support WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Now im MADDDDD i took the c4 from a dead guys kit and boom........
    killed them all and myself.
    After we captured the villaged it was time for the facility.Heaviliy guarded, tons of guns, and snipers crawling everywhere.
    we had APc's every where and Air support bout to pound the hell outta the facility and it was time...
    "CLEAR THE AREA.....AIRSRIKE IN PROGRESS"
    "copy that"
    "10-4"
    "Yes sir"
    the squad leaders all ansered and were waiting to charge in.We had the place surrounded and were about to kick some serious ***.
    ***BOOM***
    "Where the hell is andrew( my buddy)"
    "Uhhh im in the facility"
    "wtf r u doing there"
    "taking it"
    "u know tehres a airstrike coming."
    "sureeeeeeee....uhh huhhh right"
    well i knew form his sarastic voice that well he was gonna die and i didnt stop him.The a10's came and so did the cobras. and once it was over........WE CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that bascally was the battle.....we never got the flag and andrew died 23 times.I was later promoted and recived a ribbon in the game:yay: .........

-only the dead have seen the end of war,and andrew saw the end 23 times-

Re: Pr pilot

like omg you so stole my awesome and loved story PILOT DOWN! and also edit your story for grammatical and spelling mistakes before you post....

Comment

Please speak English when posting Captain.Crunch...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
        Please speak English when posting Captain.Crunch...
        i am.so theres mistakes....o well

Comment

Working...
        X