awards not being added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awards not being added

i have been playing for a while now my rank is a sargent nearly a staff sargent but my score is not adding up so i have been nearly a staff sargent for ages now . and all the awards that i have recieved are not being added to my list either i have recieved about four purple hearts and air support badge and purple good conduct ribbon and non of these are being added to my awards list . am i being ripped off for awards or is it just a problem that is going to fix its self ? can any one tell me whats going on

Re: awards not being added

This is the first I've heard of anything like this happening, though to be honest I haven't bothered to use the forum's search to see if there are other threads on this subject.

Comment

The stats haven't been working since June 15, everyone has been having this problem. Hopefully EA will fix it soon, and no you won't get any points you got during this small period. By the way a purple heart is for people wit a K/d of 1:4 lol

Comment

Purple heart is nothing to be proud of mate We all are experiancing that

Comment

Originally posted by This_guy_faith View Post
          Purple heart is nothing to be proud of mate We all are experiancing that
          Yeah bro, 4 purple hearts; you should call EA and thank them for not fixing the stats system yet.:laugh:

In Before Da Lock

Comment

That sucks so badly!

p.s: Thanks for the heads up mod

Comment

Yeah, this same thing has been happening to me, but I thought I mistakenly wasn't playing on ranked servers. Kind of glad to know that's not true, but this still is unfortunate. I have been playing rather well in the week that the system is down, with quite a few points and a handful of medals.

Comment

The same thing is happening to me at the moment but ive got the support badge the anti tank badge and loads of kills which kind of hacks me off

can someone put a post here when the system comes back online

Comment

Working...
                X