Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best shock paddles

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
    im guessing china would have the best shock paddles becuz everything is Made In China, and im guessing china would keep the best for themselves
    Yeah, like lead paint toys, lethal toothpaste, and deadly veggies.

Comment

Well, honestly I was thinking of typing something, and I started typing it. I honestly did- it was funny, classical, and intelligent (like all of my posts). Then I saw the ice cream truck run over my dog in my head- and it was shockingly realistic. And, that's about the last thing, I remember from my earlier posting of this post- if you know what I mean. So, yeah, it's been one of those "The only thing that could go worse today is if my dog was killed in a drive by ice-creaming".

Can't even post Cheers. Well, if you insist.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
        Well, honestly I was thinking of typing something, and I started typing it. I honestly did- it was funny, classical, and intelligent (like all of my posts). Then I saw the ice cream truck run over my dog in my head- and it was shockingly realistic. And, that's about the last thing, I remember from my earlier posting of this post- if you know what I mean. So, yeah, it's been one of those "The only thing that could go worse today is if my dog was killed in a drive by ice-creaming".

Can't even post Cheers. Well, if you insist.

Cheers
        i will be bck to you on that, dechipering

Comment

haha good thread
          i dont know why, i just like the chinese paddles

Comment

because their made in china ... duh

Comment

Working...
            X