Problem with 'Urban Jungle' map....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 'Urban Jungle' map....

So I just downloaded and installed the new map and every time I try to launch it I get a crash to the desktop and the game is closed. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, anyone else having problems with their stats not updating!? (j/k )

Re: Problem with 'Urban Jungle' map....

Originally posted by Mindcrime View Post
    So I just downloaded and installed the new map and every time I try to launch it I get a crash to the desktop and the game is closed. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, anyone else having problems with their stats not updating!? (j/k )
    Are you launching it in single player?
    or in local game?

Comment

Single player.

Comment

I have personally experienced the same problem before. One way to get it to work is to run a stand alone server running the map, then load up your game and join in the server. This means you will be running the server in the background. Dont worry its not heavy, but if your system is too old it might be a problem.

Keep in mind, I did not explain the problem here for you, I only gave you a possible solution.

Also the map you download must support single player mode. If it doesnt support it, it means that there is no script to run the AI for bots, so they wont do anything. It may not even load at all.

Comment

ok. the guy who made the map is pissed of cus well lack of info about the crash EVERYBODY who has issue with this map go herel
          his name is imtheheadhunter hes awsome but he needs info.

alsohes got xfire so thats his sn as well.

imtheheadhunter87 sn for xfire. report issues as well as GRAPHIX SETTINGS etc.

Comment

Working...
          X