Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted another cheater in clan match

details here:

At least he has now admited to cheating.

This shows that mainly the only real way to catch cheaters is with battlefield recorder as punkbuster and PB screens cant catch the new pay for cheats.

So i wish more server admins would get BF recorder set up and working properly on there servers.

His PBGUID is 401455f7c4d70524e8b72700709b1f77 if any server admins want to manually ban him.

Re: Busted another cheater in clan match

WOW I´ve seen the cheating video on youtube to promote that hacking site and i can only say that i now understand some kills i´ve suffered in the game.
    What a bunch of BS.

THE aimbot of the TV Missile is just disgusting, i can name some players that go the the russian bf2server which are clearly using that aimbot.

Comment

Pretty Interesting.

Comment

what an idiot stats are down anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
          what an idiot stats are down anyway.
          Cheaters have an insatiable appetite for being complimented, (or built up constantly) and if one has to get on the internet, run cheats/macros in a video game to get compliments, more than likely you have deeper issues than just being a person that cheats at a video game.

People who don't have self-esteem problems would never even think about cheating, because they don't "need" to be "good" or "skillful" or "awesome" at a game to "feel good" about they're selves.

Only lonely, hurting people cheat. Period. This guy needs friends, and probally has family issues. I'll pray for him.

Sad....

Comment

^^^^ lol thats funny ****...its true tho...i cheated awhile ago..i was a lonely cowardly man who needed the love from fellow gamers to make me feel better

then i discovered that drugs were making me feel away from everything..stopped the drug use..stopped the cheating and im fine now..yay for no drugs... D.A.R.E!!!!!

Comment

I never see the fun in killing ppl when your inside a wall or using na aimbot. It's just way to easy

Comment

Originally posted by Repent View Post
                Cheaters have an insatiable appetite for being complimented, (or built up constantly) and if one has to get on the internet, run cheats/macros in a video game to get compliments, more than likely you have deeper issues than just being a person that cheats at a video game.

People who don't have self-esteem problems would never even think about cheating, because they don't "need" to be "good" or "skillful" or "awesome" at a game to "feel good" about they're selves.

Only lonely, hurting people cheat. Period. This guy needs friends, and probally has family issues. I'll pray for him.
                FAIL @ PSYCHOLOGY 101.

They cheat simply because they suck. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                X