Fh2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fh2

How many people do you think will have left BF2 forever by the time this mod comes out that would have otherwise played it? It just seems like the mod will come out way too late and not enough people will be left to play it so it will just die like the rest have.

Re: Fh2

None.

Comment

I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Comment

Sure? i know it will, you know why? because the FH fanbase is still playing FH1 and they will move over to bf2 when it comes out, i doubt a lot of them even bought bf2. I haven't played ranked in ages and thank god for that, when this mod comes out i will for sure put a lot of time into it as the devs deserve it.

Comment

none. if anything allot of people will be buying bf2 just to play fh2. you underestimate the WW2 fan base, they are nothing like the average stat happy bf2 players.

id go as far to say youll also see allot of the people who stopped playing bf2 a year ago come back just to play fh2.

Comment

Fh2??

Comment

Forgotten Hope 2. WWII Mod

Comment

I know I'll still be around.

Forgotten Hope 2 and Insurgency for Half-life 2 are the only mods I've ever been really excited about.

Comment

You don't think they will all jump to the new Medal of Honor game that will be out soon? I think that if the new MOH game will have multiplayer with 50 or more players then people will switch to it. If it is like the old MOH games with limited multiplayer with small maps then I think FH2 will have a chance. Personally, I would rather play FH2 and not have to upgrade to Vista and get a DX10 video card, just to play the new MOH game.

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf View Post
                    You don't think they will all jump to the new Medal of Honor game that will be out soon? I think that if the new MOH game will have multiplayer with 50 or more players then people will switch to it. If it is like the old MOH games with limited multiplayer with small maps then I think FH2 will have a chance. Personally, I would rather play FH2 and not have to upgrade to Vista and get a DX10 video card, just to play the new MOH game.

Maybe some of the less active mod players will switch to newer games. But, given the popularity of the first forgotten hope I think most of the bf2 community will stay with it. At least I hope so...

I've always liked the structure of the Battlefield games. Tanks supporting infantry, planes supporting tanks. The MOH series never appealed to me much. Too much one-man army stuff. I don't think that will be the case in FH2 which is more than enough for me to stick around.

Comment

Working...
                    X