Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim City New York

Anyone play Sim City 4

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Sim City New York

I used to until I got sick of the game crashing without warning, and people being dumb to find jobs because they wanted to work at a place VERY far from where they were living DESPITE the fact that I placed bus stops and established very elaborate public transportation systems.

Comment

Yeah that is a slight bug in the game. Just have to group your tansit together. So if they get off a bus they can get on a train without a hefty walk.

Comment

This is in a completely incorrect forum, however.... I play Sim City 4 and like you have problems with jobs and such... i still like it.

Comment

I tried to make a region with realisic terain instead of just a flat plain but got bored since it took to long. I have not played the game in a long time.

Really nice vid simmy would of been nice fi you could show it at night with all the lights.

Comment

id buy simcity 5

Comment

a new sim city is out this summer
              but it will have different graphics and the gameplay has changed
              it's simcity 5 but the name is different

Comment

In before the move to PC Gaming board.

Yeah, I used to play Sim City

Comment

lol yeah..totally wrong forums. use to love sim city 4 and i played it alot but i couldnt get it right and just gave up/

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                    lol yeah..totally wrong forums. use to love sim city 4 and i played it alot but i couldnt get it right and just gave up/
                    :laugh: You took the words right out of my mouth.

About the work/traffic problem, there was a very good mod written that literally replaced Maxis' pathing algorithm with a much more efficient one. I imagine after all these years it's been refined to the fullest extent, but sorry, I have no clue where to find it. Here's where to start looking, though, since I think that's where I found it: http://www.sc4ever.com.

Comment

i sure hope they put out a new simcity. i really enjoy the current one but its so old and i always get stuck after about 100k people, just cant keep my city growing.

Comment

Working...
                      X