Getting unlocks Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting unlocks Question

I thought I read that if you have Special Forces you can get more weapon unlocks after playing a 1-2 rounds. However, do you get the unlocks when you upgrade to your next rank or when you visit the HQ. Since the stats system is down, i'm very unsure.

Re: Getting unlocks Question

bfhq, im not sure if the stats issues gonna affect it

Comment

Well, I should've gotten many unlocks then. It must be because of the stats system. The problem with the stats system is really making me frustrated.

Comment

when you get SF, and play a round, the next login should give you 2 times the number of unlocks you have now. And after that, every time you rank up and get an unlock, you should get 2 instead of one.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

stats being down will prevent this as nothing will have been recorded of you playing SF

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post
            I thought I read that if you have Special Forces you can get more weapon unlocks after playing a 1-2 rounds. However, do you get the unlocks when you upgrade to your next rank or when you visit the HQ. Since the stats system is down, i'm very unsure.

Yeah stats down is gonna put a halt to unlocks, but i have SF, euro & AF, & i had to unlock my SF weapons when i hit the next level, not just playin a couple of games did it for me

Oh the L96a1 or what ever the number is i forget (brain fart) extremely cool & accurate sniper rife

Comment

Working...
            X