Small suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small suggestions

I'd like to make a couple of suggestions for future versions.

1: For the Americans and British, shotguns should be replaced with SMGs. Hardly any modern militaries issue shotguns anymore, AFAIK.
    2: The pilot and crewman classes should get PDWs instead of a pistol. Most modern militaries now issue PDWs to pilots and crewmen. The US should probably use the P90 and GB should probably use the MP7.

Now, I could be wrong about these things, but I thought I might as well suggest them.

Re: Small suggestions

Shotguns are still issued, SMG's do not have the stopping power of a solid 12gauge slug my man.

Comment

Still, my main concern is the pilot kit.

Comment

Most modern militaries now issue PDWs to pilots and crewmen.
        This is assumption not fact. Fighter pilots usually carry a standard issue sidearm such as the 9mm M9. Helicopter pilots are more varied in terms of weaponry but are being more often now issued carbine versions of the standard assault rifle such as the M4. US army pilots were only very briefly armed with a PDW - the MP5K, which did not prove itself. However, PR does not make the distinction between the 2 which it probably should in in the interests of realism and gameplay - a single jet fighter pilot kit would eliminate people waiting all round for the CAS aircraft

Comment

Remember that I'm no expert and was merely trying to be helpful. I do think that PDWs should be in the mod one way or another as they are used in real life.

Comment

Working...
          X