Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: call of duty 4 ! yeahhhh

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
    InfinityWard only has made Call of Duty, and Call of Duty 2. Both of which were on the PC. Activision is their publisher, they've published other Call of Duty titles, and you can find out which games were made by which company, here.
    That is what I meant, CoD3 never came out for PC and was not designed by InfinityWard .. I was well aware of this. CoD2 seemed to have been based more around console then PC, a lot of people I know felt it was rushed over to PC

Comment

CoD 4 is gonna be ****ing awesome. Graphics look like they could compete with Crysis in some way. Only thing pissed me off from the gameplay vids is that there`s still NO ****ING RAGDOLL.
      Also the fact they added hit indicators which is ridiculous, that kind of **** should stay in BF2 and only in BF2. Some scripts will prolly take care of that.

Other than that, kick-*** game it will be.

L3adCannon approves this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
        CoD 4 is gonna be ****ing awesome. Graphics look like they could compete with Crysis in some way. Only thing pissed me off from the gameplay vids is that there`s still NO ****ING RAGDOLL.
        Also the fact they added hit indicators which is ridiculous, that kind of **** should stay in BF2 and only in BF2. Some scripts will prolly take care of that.

Other than that, kick-*** game it will be.

L3adCannon approves this thread.
        So only the graphics count to you?

No rag dolls? http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7vP_X9eIco (0:22) The death there looks like rag doll physics. Unless they've made anims for every possibly death, where you collapse upon yourself.

They've had hit indicators since the first Call of Duty, get used to it. - They're not going to take them out.

Comment

Look at the last kill, the guy stops moving, but the animations still move, as if he was flying forwards.

Same thing with the very first gameplay move where he kills some guy on stairs, no ragdoll. Same as in CoD3.

No biggie with the indicators, I barely had them in CoD 1 and 2, a lot of the servers just didn`t use them. Same will be here.

LeadCannon, the One Who Speaks The Truth

Comment

I just hope it rocks! Certainly looks like it.
            Only 16 ppl servers tho : (
            That soooks.

Comment

Nah, CoD turns into **** nadespamfest when more people are in. Just like BF2 IO but on a much smaller map. It`s ridiculous. People lob nades over buildings right at spawn n ****.

16 players is good.

L3adCannon, The One Who Is Never Wrong.

Comment

L3adCannon, please get over yourself and stop signing your name at the bottom of every post. Thank you.

Now on topic, a new trailer was just released as well as some new screenshots and an interview. Go check it out and sign up over there to discuss if you haven't already!

Comment

Good thing I got a new GFX card, that s*it looks tight.
                  As I understand from the pics, you can play as a Spetsnaz, Osnaz operative- can`t get more awesome than that.

Game Of The Year for sure imo.

Comment

Originally posted by tight View Post
                    I just hope it rocks! Certainly looks like it.
                    Only 16 ppl servers tho : (
                    That soooks.
                    WRONG-O

It will be at least 32 players for Computer Multiplayer; the 16 Player Max you were probably reading the review about the XBOX360 version; which will be 16 Max.

Whiskey stated in his "PC" Review of COD4, that Multiplayer will be at least 32 man max.

Comment

Working...
                    X