Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems

Anyone else having problems with their stats not updating? Mine haven't changed all day.

Plus, is anyone having trouble loading TotalBF2 forums today? About 7/10 today, when i click the link, the page does not load.

Re: Problems

Yes,
    And Yes
    Don't forget its the weekend though mate.

Comment

phew, thought it might just Tiscali deciding to cut my Internet off or something.

Comment

I was going to respond to this thread saying that TBF2 has been working fine for me all morning.....then the reply link didn't work

Comment

Its not TBF2 its the internet. Like the other guy said, all the kiddies and thier instant messages about what happened at the park or school yesterday. Really needing to get that Paris Hilton song off the net because its not in the stores yet. The usual static, you know.

As far as the stats I havent gained any since about 5 pm Friday. I really dont know why but the last time it happened we got that "Highway Tampa" map. Its EA, your guess is as good as mine. Later. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the stats stopped updating around the same time Highway Tampa was released...Dunno if its the cause or not, but Murphy's Law probably concludes that it is.
            :cry:

I've kinda become a bit of a stat whore, I confess...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Missle View Post
              Yeah, I noticed the stats stopped updating around the same time Highway Tampa was released...Dunno if its the cause or not, but Murphy's Law probably concludes that it is.
              :cry:

I've kinda become a bit of a stat whore, I confess...
              Stat servers are DOWN! dont hold your breath for an update.
              Just keep playing, stats are only a 'cookie' anyway

Comment

I was just in a short chat with an EA rep., and this is what they said.

"Yes it does look like there is an unusual delay. I'm trying to verify if there is a known delay (i.e. how long this is going to go on). I'm not sure if I'll get a reply before monday though, but it is something that support noticed today and we are checking on it."

In other words, they're aware of it, but the downside, it might continue over the weekend.

Comment

i was gonna play today, but i decided to watch 'The Negotiator' instead. and as for stats being slow after release of highway tampa is bull crap. stas have been fine for me when ive been playing since the release.
                  oh yeh i forgot, its just easier to blame it on something like that.

Comment

this will test if people play for stats or fun.

Comment

ya it happend to me on friday and sturday my stats didnt move a bit...even today it stoped from last thursday until today nouthing

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

Working...
                        X