Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points Faster?

Hi guys, I'm new here.
    Looking for some tips to get points faster.
    Mainly playing sniper, going for the M95 once I can unlock my first weapon.

Which map is the best for me?
    Should I change class?

And so on.
    Right now I'm not getting more than 20-30 points per game.
    Any tip that would give me one single point more is highly appreciated!

Thank you
    Teback

Re: Points Faster?

Be medic, and whore revive/healing points. Throw out medic bags like no tomorrow, and keep reviving.

Comment

Welll dont play for stats! That gets boring and drives you nuts.

But sniper is the worst class for points, play crowded IO maps like karkand as medic/support if your a point whore.

Comment

Alright, thanks guys, might just do that for a while.
        3 Days and just second rank :cry:

Thanks
        Teback

Comment

Sniper your looking for a clear map, you don't want to sit in one spot too long (move from spot to spot usually after 1-3 kills) and get used to your weapons physics (e.g. bullet drop). Biggest thing here though: Aim for the head no matter what, and at around 200m the bullet will start to drop. Usually it's safe to have 3-4 spots you can move through as a sniper or stay on the move constantly. Daging Oilfields, Wake Island, and Dalian Plant are the best sniper maps.

Comment

Play unranked.

Comment

Best way to pick up points is as a Medic on an Infantry Only Server. I usually get between 50-100 points per round on those maps......Double if you're Commander (and win).

Comment

Originally posted by Burn View Post
                Best way to pick up points is as a Medic on an Infantry Only Server. I usually get between 50-100 points per round on those maps......Double if you're Commander (and win).
                Yeah, but learn how to command before you do. And understand how commander points work.

A dead commander is a useless commander.

Read this thread to learn about commanding.
                It's a great way to get points, but only if you lead your team to victory.

Comment

:cry:
                  Originally posted by prodical View Post
                  Sniper your looking for a clear map, you don't want to sit in one spot too long (move from spot to spot usually after 1-3 kills) and get used to your weapons physics (e.g. bullet drop). Biggest thing here though: Aim for the head no matter what, and at around 200m the bullet will start to drop. Usually it's safe to have 3-4 spots you can move through as a sniper or stay on the move constantly. Daging Oilfields, Wake Island, and Dalian Plant are the best sniper maps.

Thanks.
                  And thanks all others aswell.

Another OT Question, why the hell doesnt my stats update? I mean, I've waited for 48 hours now. Hopefully they'll come... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Teback View Post
                    :cry:

Thanks.
                    And thanks all others aswell.

Another OT Question, why the hell doesnt my stats update? I mean, I've waited for 48 hours now. Hopefully they'll come... :cry:
                    Sometimes it can take days sometimes minutes, it's a rather random process but wait and they will show up.

Comment

Great, got a little more worried since I get all my badges/medals several times...

Comment

Servers have been a bit slow recently as I haven't recieved any of my points or badges from the last two days bit of a bummer cos sometimes it just doesn't register so you have to get them all again. I reckon it the system should sort it self out in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan1GBN View Post
                          Servers have been a bit slow recently as I haven't recieved any of my points or badges from the last two days bit of a bummer cos sometimes it just doesn't register so you have to get them all again. I reckon it the system should sort it self out in a while
                          It's summer, so there are tons of people playing. The stats servers are going to update, but slowly. I haven't gotten anything either.

Weekend in summer is even slower than the normal slow. Don't worry. Play for fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X