Rainbow 6:Lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow 6:Lockdown

Bought this yesterday. Had a problem with the CD key already in use. Got in touch with Focus today. Got reply back within hours with new CD key that works, fantastic as EA takes a week or more and still wont give me a new CD key without loads of BS.

Any how, I can't get a server list on R6L. It comes up with the following message:

'The network address translation (NAT) on your local network is configured in such a way that automatic connection to players outside your local network is impossible'

can anyone help with this?

Re: Rainbow 6:Lockdown

Maybe you need to open certain ports to allow yourself to connect to their internet play, seems like that may be the case seeing how it's saying your local network isn't allowing connection.

Comment

Have you actually tried playing the single player? That game is horrible... I feel bad for you that you actually wasted money on it.

Comment

LOL
        I am embarassed to say that i bought this game a couple days ago. It's pretty bad, single player really sucks and the multi is even worse, even though i only paid $10 Canadian for it, i still think i was ripped of massively.

Comment

Working...
        X