Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f l

Hi,
    is there such thing as f l (Friend list) in bf2? if so, wats the maximum number u can put in? if not, is there a way of knowing that ur frnd is playing?

thanks

Re: f l

No.

There is Xfire though.

Comment

Originally posted by hallo View Post
      Hi,
      if not, is there a way of knowing that ur frnd is playing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
        HAHAHA

Comment

Hi,
          is there such thing as f l (Friend list) in bf2? if so, wats the maximum number u can put in? if not, is there a way of knowing that ur frnd is playing?

thanks
          argh hallo 16 posts and 15 of them new threads on questions that are ALL in the manual. please read it, or use search, your the epitomy of search i must say.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
            argh hallo 16 posts and 15 of them new threads on questions that are ALL in the manual. please read it, or use search, your the epitomy of search i must say.
            Yeah seriously.

Does someone have a word document or pdf of the manual they can email to this kid? He doesn't have a clue about anything.

I hope you're not like this in other things you do...

Also, stats sites like www.bf2s.com will tell you if someone is playing a game when you look at their stats. So if you know your friend's name or pid, you can see if they are playing. Not efficient, but it's there.

Comment

I was just going to say that . hallo, a majority of your Qs can be answered by really only opening up BF2 and taking a look.

Comment

I was just going to say that . hallo, a majority of your Qs can be answered by really only opening up BF2 and taking a look.

Comment

BF2142 has a friends list, your 100 years too early.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't be here asking questions if I already knew what I wanted......Of courese I read the manual already, and still need help, THAT's why i need your help.....

Also @ the poster who posted taht big telephone picture, you are right, what if your friend plays overseas.......?

Comment

Well, I wouldn't be here asking questions if I already knew what I wanted......Of courese I read the manual already, and still need help, THAT's why i need your help.....

Also @ the poster who posted taht big telephone picture, you are right, what if your friend plays overseas.......?
                      You're seventeen and yet you act like a... 10 year-old? Trust me, EVERYTHING you have asked can be answered in the manual. Either you can't read or you are completely retarded, because things like tickets and unlocks ARE MENTIONED in the manual!

Here's a link to all your answers (sometimes better than the manual): http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/search.php

Comment

Working...
                      X