Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of any blood mods for BF2?

Hey I've wanted a blood mod for forever and yet all i hear is that its considered modified content and won't let you in any servers is that still the same case?

Re: Anyone know of any blood mods for BF2?

get project reality, it has blood, and its all awesomely realistic.

Comment

but is there any mod just for bf2? i have project reality and that mod is tight

Comment

Originally posted by cmall1113 View Post
        but is there any mod just for bf2?
        Nope.

You will get kicked for modified content.

Comment

I think blood is quite overrated in my opinion does it really make it that much better.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            I think blood is quite overrated in my opinion does it really make it that much better.

In my opinion....yes it would.
            How good would it be to shot someone a few times and then they run round a corner and insted of losing them,you follow the blood trail to their L.U.P and cap them again.
            Also EA and DICE are saying how everthing in the game is realistic (cone of fire, hit boxes, bullet drop,) but if they wanted a realistic game they would have added blood.
            So you may be asking why they did not add blood,well i think that is coz if they did, BF2 would then be something like an 18,meaning they are limiting themselfs to the number of discks sold.

Comment

well I doubt the blood would stay on the ground long enough that would take alot of graphics work and then could you bleed to death? that would have to change gameplayalot. most of the time its just blood will splater when your shot.

Comment

dont you bleed to death in PR if you dont get your wounds licked after a battle?

Comment

Yes you do but i dont think it would really work in BF2

Comment

i agree with desertfalcon about blood being overrated. ppl say its not realistic to not have blood, but if u think about it, when u shoot someone wearing a combat outfit with a bullet proof vest, blood would not spurt out unless u hit their head or a artery. now i understand that i could be totally wrong as i have never seen anyone shot, but i saw this video awhile ago...

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=157243 <--video mite be offensive

and u dont see any splatter as u would see in like CS or DOD:S

Comment

But that video isn't really that good so you might not be able to see finer details. But I know what you mean. I chest shot without body armour might not show splatter. But a shot to the head sure would.

Comment

I actually don't notice the blood in PR. It's not really "bloody" like you'd expect gun/rocket fights to be.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                          i wouldnt realy care if their was blood makes no difference.

Comment

Even a tiny amount of blood is infinitely better than those puffs of smoke that appear when bullets hit you.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                              dont you bleed to death in PR if you dont get your wounds licked after a battle?
                              This happens in AA. your status gets worse the longer you go no without being seen to by a medic. but i dont think you get pools of blood though.

and as for in BF2, it doesn't exactly need it does it. really, what gain is there to get out of it. also, whats a L.U.P?

and as for blood making it an 18. BF2 already has 16+ on the box, so
                              1) two years wouldn't make a difference to sales
                              2) how many kids out there wouldnt give up trying to get their parents to buy it anyway?
                              plus kids under the age of 16 clearly play this game. well if not, theres alot of people 16+ whos balls havent dropped.

Comment

Working...
                              X