• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TotalBF2 vs. BF2s?

someone bump the other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
      Scinto encouraging bumping. What is the world coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        Scinto encouraging bumping. What is the world coming to?
        well you need more players dont you

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
        I have sent PMs to several people. My inbox is kinda full so if I get a rush of PMs some are going to start bouncing. What I am asking for is to verify your name on the list. Then, check to see if you have all your info down, like your forum name, ingame name (or link to stats), Xfire if you have it, and what kit/postition you are best suited for.
        if i can figure it out ill increase your stored PM's temporarily

Comment

i could play. but ill probably get shocking ping. (i live in australia)

Comment

Been on break from BF2 for quite some time now, but Rocket is practically begging me to sign up on Xfire.

I looked over my schedule and I get Saturday off, so I'll join in for the actual game itself. I'm not really interested in taking part of the organization, nor am I really willing to practice though. I'll just be there to take up space if you need the extra player.

Stats are in the signature.

Best at: Infantry, so I'll probably just run around as an Anti-Tank.

Comment

Oh you canuck. Was about time you showed yourself.

EDIT: Me and Metallica had a ery good NA meeting last night, we will now win for sure.

Comment

Sign me up, ill be there to take the helo position :P

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                  Your an admin couldnt you just ask SpawnDemoon to make it a sticky? he let you make another section for it.

Comment

Mother F! I just reinstalled my OS last week. And I just got BF2 back on and man that ****er is crashing like a *****. Either that or I get serious picture tearing. Arg! I need to straighten this problem ASAP.

Comment

What OS? And what refresh rate? If you get tearing, that's a good problem

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                        What OS? And what refresh rate? If you get tearing, that's a good problem
                        I am getting CTD too. I'll reinstall the drivers, but I am running at 85Hz @ 1600x1200

Comment

You guys not got a eu thread, we have a eu team also, i want to see who im up
                          against in the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by mardgee
                            against in the jets.
                            Actually, I am the one that got your BF2s EU players a EU thread in the first place. I talked Dooomed into starting it and how to setup the OP. And here is ours:

Comment

Originally posted by mardgee
                              against in the jets.
                              Can't even find a simple thread in a forum? How do you expect to find an enemy jet in the sky?

Comment

add me to that list if you can. Im support
                                JTF2_darkloop - JTF2_darkloop - 27,189 - Support Gunner, Helo Gunner.

Comment

Working...
                                X