The post-kill "teabag"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The post-kill "teabag"

I was playing the other day on BF2 special forces as anti tank and missed a guy from close range with a rocket, so he proceeded to knife me (I am pretty bad at this game, and similar games such as counter strike). He goes over my corpse and crouches like three times to add insult to injury. I'm thinking "what the hell??" and at the same time laughing to myself because it's pretty funny. I managed to kill him later in the round and returned the favor though...is this a common thing in battlefield? I have about 15 total hours in BF2 and up until earlier today, that was the first time it had happened to me. Both times it's been done to me after I get killed doing some unskilled/idiot stuff. Anybody on here do the teabag after a kill?

Re: The post-kill "teabag"

Yes, you got tea-bagged. Its the only polite thing to do if you knife someone or kill someone you know

Comment

Simply. No.

Comment

Sometimes my buddies and I like to play a game called t-bag derby. Basically if you kill an enemy you have to run to their corpse and t-bag it before you can advance forward. Modified versions require you to t-bag all and any corpse (including friendly) before you move beyond their body. Imagine a whole squad t-bagging some poor guy. Good times.

Ill t-bag anyone, friendly or enemy. Especially while im a medic . . . if my teammate is dead on the ground, I make sure to t-bag him once or twice before I give the revive. Its the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
          Yes, you got tea-bagged. Its the only polite thing to do if you knife someone or kill someone you know
          :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by dgutierrez32 View Post
            I was playing the other day on BF2 special forces as anti tank and missed a guy from close range with a rocket, so he proceeded to knife me (I am pretty bad at this game, and similar games such as counter strike). He goes over my corpse and crouches like three times to add insult to injury. I'm thinking "what the hell??" and at the same time laughing to myself because it's pretty funny. I managed to kill him later in the round and returned the favor though...is this a common thing in battlefield? I have about 15 total hours in BF2 and up until earlier today, that was the first time it had happened to me. Both times it's been done to me after I get killed doing some unskilled/idiot stuff. Anybody on here do the teabag after a kill?
            Happens alot, I only do it when I purely own some1 using a better more powerful accurate gun and me having a crappier one, meaning that my killing him was pure skill, so I only teabag when that happens (Which is often )

Comment

Our clan does it to each other all the time. Its just a laugh doing it to people you know (especially if you're all on comms) and i've only ever done it once to someone I didn't know, thats because he was killing me all round and I managed to get him the once. He lol'd so that was fine :laugh:

Mind you, if I ever catch that Alex98uk, he can stand by for a good "dipping" :laugh::laugh:

Comment

If you get knifed or you know the person, tea bagging is great to do.

Comment

I do it all the time now... I'm obsessed

Comment

I get teabagged alot simply because I teabag them first.
                    people feel that they have been dishonored when they are teabagegd and must even the odds by teabagging you.

I remember back when i first started bf2 I got in a squad and they said they think some clan leader is in the server so we spent like ten minuted hunting him down so we could all three teabag him.

Comment

My clanmates and I will group-teabag a spammer after we hunted down and killed them. So funny watching 4 or 5 guys teabag someone. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't teabag often, only when it's a clear "pwn". Like charging someone who's firing and getting a knife or shock paddle kill.

Comment

I never do it. I find it better to take their kits, re-supply and move on. When someone does it to me, I have a standard response to say, "Get off ***got!" ...but even then, I think its kind of a kiddie thing and wouldnt do it. Whatever, ...I get my kills, and have to die sometime.

Comment

Only with paddle kills.

There's something about "Clear!" that makes me ROFL.

Comment

We always tea-bag people on Rainbow Six Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Adzpsp
                              We always tea-bag people on Rainbow Six Vegas
                              I need this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X