Repair points question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair points question

Is there a trick to getting repair points. I decided to play a little engineer yesterday and there was a tank that was really low so I hopped up on it and repaired it. Shouldn't I get a repair point?

Re: Repair points question

well you only get a point if you repair like 100% of a vehicle or asset, so if the tank was down to like 20% than you repaired 80% and still need 20% for the point.
    Same for healing points as medic.
    the game remeberes your repairs so it accumulates your repairs and gives you a point when you reached the necessary amount.

In deed there are some tricks to get a lot of repair points, but I won't tell you these. But you can still find them on this forum, I guess...

FipZ

Comment

thanks a lot
      I was like WTF how am i not getting a point. Then there was a guy that barely had any taken off and asked for a repair and i got a point for it. I thought my game was just messed up.

Comment

I have to say - getting repair point badges is a colossal pain in the fundament.

Like, how come you can spam baggies and get your badge licketysplit, but repair like hell and get zippety zip?

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE View Post
          I have to say - getting repair point badges is a colossal pain in the fundament.

Like, how come you can spam baggies and get your badge licketysplit, but repair like hell and get zippety zip?

Well, I'm still trying to get the expert medic (the healing one) so it's 20 healing points IAR. That one is very hard too and not "licketysplit"
          I figured some players even run away from medics lately

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by front page
            Tips & Tricks Post all your latest findings, guides, and map strats here.

Please do NOT request help here.
            please read

Comment

not help just a question

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
                thanks a lot
                I was like WTF how am i not getting a point. Then there was a guy that barely had any taken off and asked for a repair and i got a point for it. I thought my game was just messed up.
                Amen, I had same thoughts, i'd repair all the way to the 100%repair bar & no point, krap, i quite tryn after a while, guess i'll try again.

i love to use it to lay the mines though.

BOOM who's yo daddy????

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
                  LOL had one of those moments last night. I layed mines on the upward slanted road going from the Train site to the Suburb. I just get done laying them and an armored truck with 3 guys hits me and then I see "You killed *******" like 3 times. I was like "Got ya beotch"

Comment

remember someone has to be in the vehicle your repairing to get points for it, like if you jump out of your tank to repair and noone else is in it you will not get any points.

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
                      not help just a question
                      ur asking for help, post in bf2 discussion or try searching

*points as doggis sig

Comment

damn i have been trying to get veteran repair for months...still dont have it :S

Comment

I got vet repair on a 64 Karkand server that crashed and only had about 12 people rejoin, I simply drove around in an HMMWV repairing both the APC's and Tank.
                          Took forever, I really think that expert is probably the hardest award in the game and perhaps the one that people pad the most since the chances of them getting it legitimately are very remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                            Originally posted by front page
                            Tips & Tricks Post all your latest findings, guides, and map strats here.

Please do NOT request help here.
                            please read
                            Originally posted by Scott_995
                            Originally posted by DTPleeoswald
                            not help just a question
                            ur asking for help, post in bf2 discussion or try searching

*points as doggis sig
                            As they said^^^^^

--Moved to BF2 Discussion--

Comment

Working...
                            X