Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New map and points updating. Not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New map and points updating. Not working.

I noticed my points didnt update after playing the new map. Today I played 2-3 rounds on each of these servers and my points never updated. I checked after playing each one.

=E2N= Ranked 24/7 HIGHWAY
    =SF= Highway Tampa 24/7 Rank
    24/7 Highway to Tampa Madness
    24/7 Highway Tampa ~ (FPS GA
    28CDM 24/7 HighwayTampa

I then tried playing on Insomnia Shaq and the points updated right away. I played three rounds and kept track of my score, it adds up all the points from Shaq, none from any of the previous servers. I know I played on one Highway Tampa server yesterday and the points did update (and it was a FF ON, the others are all FF OFF)

Is it the FF? Then why are the FF OFF still listed as ranked?

I asked someone in game and they said they assumed thier points were updating, but I bet they are not.

These are basically all of the servers that are playing the new map that have a decent ping for me. This sucks because I want to play the new map but I also want to keep my points!

Re: New map and points updating. Not working.

i stand corrected, someone else has pointed out that yes, you are getting points on tampa. perhaps its just a slow to report server, i had the same thing , none of my game play from the fist day of release was recorded so i assumed it wasn't recording since its a beta. just try a different server, you'll probably see the points show up, some are just very slow to report.

Comment

Well I just played on

Multiplay.co.uk BETA #1

Playing Highway Tampa, and both rounds I played have updated on my points.

Comment

I played this map heavily for the first few days it was out. No points or time was credited to my account. I checked lastnight and nothing.

Im going to check again after I get settled.

Ive only played in ranked servers playing this map. When I asked in one server about the points, they said it was an un-ranked server. Which I don't understand because I only play in ranked servers and it had the ranked insignia beside it in the menu.

So what's the deal with this map? I wanted to post somethign like this within the first couple of days but I figured I'd get flamed.

Edit - Just checked my stats through BF2. Nothing. Ive completed rounds. Im figuring the points don't count cause its Beta? I really couldnt tell if the points were credited because I don't look at that often but there is still a 0 and a dash in the Map Stats category.

Comment

Originally posted by catskill View Post
          Well I just played on

Multiplay.co.uk BETA #1

Playing Highway Tampa, and both rounds I played have updated on my points.

I thought I had it figured out, FFON servers always reported my points, FFOFF servers did not, however, the server I listed above which worked once did not work last night. I playd 5-6 rounds and my points never updated!

Comment

Working...
          X