Best Servers for Teamwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Servers for Teamwork

What servers have you experienced that typically have everyone squadding up and acting as a team?

Re: Best Servers for Teamwork

They are rare for pub servers. Usually when you join a clan server, most of the clan guys will be on the same team using Team Speak. So you know that they are at least talking and making an attempt at working together.

You're best bet is to join a clan who plays together often or even on CAL / TWL. The clan I'm with just likes to squad up and go hit pub clan severs.

Comment

Dead Meat is good teamwork server. Not a clan but a large group of regulars and many good admins. www.warhaus.com for forums and server info. It's the only server I use other than EF/AF servers.

Comment

EoT. Karkand: 74.53.113.79:16568
        EoT. Oman: 74.53.113.79:16569
        Say the Jessie/Curly sent you in this server and you can join the EoT. squad, lots of teamwork.
        Join in our ventrillo and you will get a lot more teamwork.
        Ventrillo: 70.86.90.150

Comment

FullContactWar|Squad and VoIP Preferred. It is all I play. They REQUIRE you to join a squad. Squad leaders and Commander are also required to have a mic and use it. Not only that, but it has at least one admin on it at all times. They have at 5 servers. The main Vanilla one, an IO one, a SF one, and clan battle server, and one for the booster packs

Comment

Originally posted by TUF11-B View Post
            What servers have you experienced that typically have everyone squadding up and acting as a team?
            When you decide to venture out of vanilla land and into mods the TacticalGamer.com line of servers will definitely provide what you are looking for.

Comment

To be honest being so new to BF2, I havent played any of the mods. Care to elaborate a bit on Tactical gamer?

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
              When you decide to venture out of vanilla land and into mods the TacticalGamer.com line of servers will definitely provide what you are looking for.

Comment

Texas TeamPlayers will kick people for not squadding up.

Comment

Texas TeamPlayers is very similiar to FCW, the one I described earlier. I can't remember their rules on VoIP though.

Comment

Unranked competition servers = 100% maximum teamwork.

Playing for stats = playing for yourself.

Comment

Tacticalgamer is a really good TW server(s). ESP. for Projectreality

Comment

Originally posted by TUF11-B
                        To be honest being so new to BF2, I havent played any of the mods. Care to elaborate a bit on Tactical gamer?
                        This post gives about as short a to the point summary as I can give.

Voyeuring our forums would be another way to get a feel for the mature community environment...in the end though it won't be real until you get on one of the servers and experience things first hand.

Comment

Our clan always uses teamwork, so join our server just search *AbT* it's mostly up at night. It's a team work server.

And if you want REAL teamwork, get PR

Comment

I thought this site had a couple of servers up?

Comment

Working...
                            X