This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with unlocking second tier

i need someone that is willing to play a few rounds of SF on my account. my stats are rather extremely ****ty, so there would be no point in stealing the account.

no there isnt a sticky about this, so dont say there is.

thank you

Re: need help with unlocking second tier

You will get a few PMs from a few people, so be ready to say it is done.

Is it really wrong to do that anyways? Ask on a forum for someone to unlock stuff for you? I don't think I have seen the merits of that debated on this forum.

Comment

I also want to get this done, but my stats are too high for me to attempt it. I can't afford to get my account stolen after I worked this hard on it. Guess Im stuck with the stock guns.:cry:

Comment

Anybody who plays for you should have their stats whiped.

Even though it's almost technically impossible to find them, but ya.

It's low. Just go buy SF. It's 20 bucks and you get all kinds of maps, vehicles and guns. Not to mention great rounds with less BS than your run of the mill Vanilla server.

The unlocks aren't gonna' help you...

Comment

Man SF's is $10 at the local Walmart and target. Just buy the damn thing.

Comment

Unlocks are shiiit
            i think
            stock ftw
            trust me
            dont be such a noob
            learn to handle every weapon
            shiiit
            thats IMO

Comment

What's the difference if he just wants the weapons?

I wish I didn't spend money on SF. 5 hours out of 500 were spent on SF. If you break it down in a cost/time ratio:
              SF: $12/5hrs = $2.4 per hour
              BF2: $28/500 = $0.056 per hour
              No, I don't pay full price, but I also don't like to buy CD-rack filler either.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                What's the difference if he just wants the weapons?

I wish I didn't spend money on SF. 5 hours out of 500 were spent on SF. If you break it down in a cost/time ratio:
                SF: $12/5hrs = $2.4 per hour
                BF2: $28/500 = $0.056 per hour
                No, I don't pay full price, but I also don't like to buy CD-rack filler either.
                That's your own fault. Not ours. You'll get sick of Vanilla someday.

It's just cheap when people play for someone to get them SF unlocks. And the person who plays on their account for them is probably the first person to complain about people who use unlocks on Vanilla maps.

FTW!!!

^^ always wanted to do that. :shock:

Comment

None of the SF unlocks have any real value compared to the stock & 1st tiers.

Aside from F2000/Flash.

Comment

I got someone to do it for me, and I don't even use those unlocks, I go stcok mostly...so I don't have SF, but a good way to get those guns xD

Comment

Maybe I'm retarded, or Im not looking right, but I can't find Special Forces at Walmart, Target, or Gamestop through their websites. Could it be that they just don't advertise it on the website, but they still carry it? If you find one, link it please.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
                        Maybe I'm retarded, or Im not looking right, but I can't find Special Forces at Walmart, Target, or Gamestop through their websites. Could it be that they just don't advertise it on the website, but they still carry it? If you find one, link it please.
                        I guess because they came out with the boxset, it is a bit more limited. My just try ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                          I guess because they came out with the boxset, it is a bit more limited. My just try ebay.
                          CD keys + Ebay = Trouble. For used games that is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
                            CD keys + Ebay = Trouble. For used games that is.
                            I'm sure if you pay attention, you can find a New Unopened one. There are plenty of e-tailers that have new products on ebay. I dig the thing about keys, but I really wonder what the ratio is for good:bad keys.

You could always go with the EA downloader option, it sucks when you don't have the media, but hey, I think it is $10 there too.

Comment

SF's is better for a bunch of reasons. Most of the medals you need to earn for promotions on SF take 1 more kill/revive/supply/heal/whatever than the regular BF2 medals. So if you get your SF medals you also automatically get your BF2 medals. If that matters to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X