Punk Buster gone crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punk Buster gone crazy?

Hello guys, I have a problem: I start BF2 and look for servers to play on, when i try to join some servers the server disconnect me and comes a message with writed in "You have been disconnected from Punk Buster, the reason is specified below" and below there's writed " You have been BANNED from this server by the server admin". This always happens with servers where I did never joined as from what you can see in my profile I was kicked ten times, all for high average ping or idle time exceded because I always play correctly.

My ping is from 45 to 70, sometimes it grows to 100 and over because my provider is not very good. I have a 4.8 Mbps ADSL connection.

Sorry for my english because I'm italian ;-)

Re: Punk Buster gone crazy?

Could be that you were kicked and then later added to the server ban list, thus not counting towards your stats?

Comment

here are my stats: http://bf2s.com/player/99948323/

Comment

Well, its because you have been banned by the server admin for some reason, you just were probably not banned in game, but were added to the list later.

Comment

no, unfortunately i discovered that was PB that banned me from all servers that are in streaming with PsB for some kind of cheat...i never used one and i even don't know only one name of a cheat...but never mind, now i have bought a new copy of the game, i hope they don't ban me again!

thanks for the help

Comment

if you stay clean (never try any cheat), you wont get banned again.

if you still thing the ban was unfair, you can appeal it here

Comment

Looks like you have a PunkBuster ban, not just a PunksBusted ban. PunkBuster detected you using a multihack:

Comment

Working...
              X