got kicked from BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got kicked from BF2

hello, anyone knows why when i try to join a server on BF2 i got kicked completely from the program???... this is so anoying... and i really need to know whats going on, am i doing something wrong? i have the latest patch (1.41) and there are no error messages or anything like that btw!

Re: got kicked from BF2

No, but it could be that the patch didn't install properly. Try reinstalling it. i had this when i auto installed the deluxe collection. I fixed mine by reinstalling game and patch

Comment

ok... i reinstalled the latest patch... i ran bf2 and could join a server without any problems, and all seemed to work well... but at about 3 min of being playing... guess what! again i got kicked, and again, not to the menu screen on bf2, the game crashes to desktop... i have already reinstalled both, the game and the patch, three times...but the problem is there yet... and again, now when i run bf2 and try to join a server, just when im double clicking the server name to join, it crashes!:shakehead:

Comment

I keep on getting this too!

Thought it was just my machine! Bloody annoying when you then can't re-join the server you were on! Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Comment

so... no answers yet? plz... i had to create a new profile, as i thought it was part of the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by SonicV.1 View Post
            so... no answers yet? plz... i had to create a new profile, as i thought it was part of the problem...
            The weird thing has to be with the deluxe version!

Before I had the standard bf2 dvd and never had this problem, but as soon as I installed the deluxe pack it totally screwed up and kicking me out completely.

Another case of not testing a product before release! :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
            X