Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Pirates 2 - Still recruiting

Hey modders -

We are still in the market for highly talented devs to press into endentured service ...err, I mean help out... over at BFP2 as we batten down the hatches in preparation for our first release. Ideally a dev would have some experience in multiple areas - perhaps coming from another big name mod team that has slowed down or fallen apart.

Skill areas of interest are pretty open ended but could include:

- Concept art
    - Modelling / texturing
    - Vehicle and fixed mount weapon development
    - Python coding
    - Player model development (modelling, rigging, etc)
    - Custom effects / triggers
    - Material coding / vehicle damage systems

Come check us out over at http://www.bfpirates.com and see what we're up to. Talking like a pirate - not required. (An acquired taste really)

Re: Battlefield Pirates 2 - Still recruiting

yarr...!

Comment

One more for the list ... looking for a 2D artist with awesome Photoshop skills that can help take renders of weapons and clean them up, then work with our coders to prepare images for use on the HUD / kit selection screens, minimap icons, commorose items, seat selection images, etc. Other graphics for map loading screens and anything else that needs a bit o' barnacles and sea salt to crusty it up. Also, will assist our Community Envoys with preparing content for upcoming news releases. Apply on our site by sending a PM to Detrux.

Comment

*bump*

Open beta is out with a new patch just days away - click here if you havent seen in person yet:
        "EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE AUDIO! I swapped it, and now my original sound is lost... "A Movie created in the Battlefield pirates 2 mod created by: http://bfpir...

We are already gearing up for Release 2 and hope to explode the mod by expanding the core with a ton of new maps, vehicles and other awesome content. Looking for talented devs to come join us! We're a tiny crew who love to hang out at night working on our stuff. Apply at http://www.bfpirates.com

Comment

Bueller...? Nobody? Surely someone up in here knows a little about modding! I could barely open the editor when I first joined the team. Now look at me.

Comment

I'll be willing to -learn- however the editor apparently doesn't WORK on Vista. Bullcrap.

Aside from that setback I'd pick it up quickly.

Comment

You have to run it in compability mode... Right click on the editors exe file, go to Properties and choose XP SP2.

Comment

Working...
              X