BF2 I know, What about SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 I know, What about SF?

Hey, Im just wondering, everyone told me to get BF2 and SF only because I can unlock weapons that are Sf-only....right? Does SF only unlock SF-only weapons? or Badges, ranks, ribbons, etc. as well? Could someone tell me the order in which I have to install the game? Which one first and which one last?

Also, What version are you guys playing? Do I have to download the latest patch? If so, from where.?

Thanks a lot for reading & helping

Re: BF2 I know, What about SF?

BF2 first SF second

they're are seperate badges for each game same with medals and ribbons

all your stats are carried over (if you choose to use the same account which im assuming you are)

you can unlock SF weapons and use them in both games

play BF2 then play 1 round in SF and they should come up

ugh noobs

(lol i think i answered all the ?'s howd i do vet's of the site?)

Comment

If you get SF, you install it AFTER BF2, since it's an expantion. You will get extra weapons, levels, and I think there are some different awards/ribbons you can get.

If you only want the weapons, all you have to do is play a round of SF on your account (so play at a friends house or something). From then on, you will have access to the weapons, even if you don't have the game on your computer. You won't be able to play the levels or get the other awards though. Awards don't matter anyways.

I think the latest patch is 1.41, and you can find it on EA's site.

Comment

terrible
        you missed out the fact that we're on v1.41
        get it from EA website, filefront.com etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by hallo View Post
          Hey, Im just wondering, everyone told me to get BF2 and SF only because I can unlock weapons that are Sf-only....right? Does SF only unlock SF-only weapons? or Badges, ranks, ribbons, etc. as well? Could someone tell me the order in which I have to install the game? Which one first and which one last?

Also, What version are you guys playing? Do I have to download the latest patch? If so, from where.?

Thanks a lot for reading & helping
          I suddenly feel smart

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
            (lol i think i answered all the ?'s howd i do vet's of the site?)
            Just try to cut back on the pompous *** attitude

Comment

Working...
            X