Custom Prefixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Prefixes

This guide will tell you how to change the "Prefix" in BF2, this is completly safe as long as you follow the driections, PUNKBUSTER WILL NOT KICK YOU FOR MODDED PREFIXES

For starters, open a word document or a blant text document, then go to Start/all programs/accessories/systum tools/caractor map, and select the symbols you want, after that select copy and then change to the blank document and paste the symbols in there.

After you have the symbols there, create a tag you want, the MAXIMUM amount of symbols allowed in a Prefix is 6, after you have a tag created, open the prefix file in the "My documents/battlefield 2/profiles/global/", copy the tag in between the Quotes, then you are ready to save the file,
    IF IT TELLS YOU TO PRESS "CANCEL" AND SAVE THE FILE AS A DIFFERENT FORMAT DON'T DO IT

IF it askes you to save it differently, then you need to still press cancel but then press cancel again until you are back to the notepad screen, in order to save it you need to change the symbol that makes you save it as a "Unicode" format, i would change the most weird looking symbol fist.

if you do accidentally save the file as a "Unicode" format replace the file with this one This file has my [CMx] Tag, but you can change the tag when you start bf2.

Any Questions PM ME

Re: Custom Prefixes

hmm interesting...going to try it

Comment

any questions or you are unshure if it will work PM me and i will try it, it is easier for me to fix it than for you.

Comment

This is how some people glitch their in game names (orange or big letters).

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
          This is how some people glitch their in game names (orange or big letters).

Yea if you use a certain character then 3 in an order, (wont tell you which character to use) then your name will be very huge and very orange, im sure people will get pissed and call you hacker if your name is bigger and badder than theirs, i wont use it but i have my words big when i am dead, doesnt interfere because i can control it to an extent and i see TONS of people with it now.

Comment

So this is the process to get the extra charaters like the squiggle brackets and commas and periods and stuff? Is this the only way?

Comment

as far as i know , yes. (but ur still limitd to 6 characters)

Comment

ok, with the New PB update, i think that a lot of the characters are now not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                X