Sad, Aggrivating, but Funny...A story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad, Aggrivating, but Funny...A story

So today i logged into battlefield and decided to try a couple of servers that I haven't played one before. I happened to find one that was running Kubra Dam as the active map and decided to find out if there were any good Bomber Pilots/Gunners to team up with for some air to ground fun. While the server was loading i did my normal reading of the rules that were posted and made note of them. The usual fare of rules, no bombing, vehicle assulating, un-caps, spamming nades, single seating etc. I catch the last quarter of the map as MEC, find a decent pilot than and try to do a lil bombing. The next map i go for the same but have to support my squadie by winging him in the fighter. Get shot down, no big...then spawn to see a enemy helo mowing down a couple teamates and then myself at the uncap. So i ask if Camping is cool on this server to see if an admin is on or realizes what is happening. No response. So I just deal with it and eventually get back airborne with the bomber and a good gunner. We start clearing up the sky and ground to help our team cap some points, but when i shoot down that pesky chopper that keeps heading to the airfield I get kicked off the server with the message "annoying jet". So i reconnect to see what the deal is and catch what appeared to be the admin saying that he kicks pilots and such who annoy him. At this point I realize it's the guy who camped me and my team earlier and he's the admin. I get with my gunner in a squad and we decide to just avoid him and his helo and engage air to air and ground targets. We each got kicked at least once that map for just doing our job.

So next map is Daq. Oilfields. My personal favorite map as a bomber pilot. I get the SU and a good gunner and we start pusing back the enemy and pulling a team leading score. And once again the boot. Reconnect and get back in my squad my gunner and i agree the admin is a 5 year old and take bets on who gets kicked first for just playing the game. My gunner wins since he got airborne first. I'm up next by now i know the trend, I wait for it shoot down 2 helos attacking my teammates. Then the kick comes, the lovely message this time "Learn".

Now normally i would have just called it quits. But i hate watching my team get beat down due to an abuse of power. So i reconnect, squad up again. Two guys are in line ahead of me for the bomber. One of em turns and looks at me and they move out of line. My gunner gets next to me. Bomber spawns and we fly. I know where he is, he's a chopper, he wants quick points and easy kills, and likes to spawn camp, can we say east oilfield?

I make the high pass above and there he is just moving away from the pad after a re-arm. Heading for what he thinks will be some quick kills. I start my turn a nice wide slowing turn. My jet like a pale horse and I the pale rider. My passenger is Death...well his name was "Rob" or something but let's just call him death for kicks...it sounds cooler.

We level off. I scan the horizon. There he is, hugging the terrain dropping altitude and hiding in the tall trees thinking the all my previous kills were just luck shots. But the truth is I knew where he would be, I'm a cobra junkie too, I'm in his head. I line up switch to missles just so he knows that i'm here, but i'm already lined up pounding hot steel from my cannon into his copper. His yaw left and right are his death throws, he knew he met his better today. The chooper explodes viloently. I am still 250 meters out and watch as a smoke trail flys towards the chopper wreckage. Death my gunner has no mercy as his tv guided missle obliterates any chopper wrecakge and leaves no remains to be shipped home to the familes of our enemy. I pull out and hit the afterburner. Pulling a victory roll and telling my gunner to be ready to take the controls. I wait for it. Then my gunner comms me, "Ah, There it is."

Disconnect. "You have been kicked for the following reasons: Excessive Teamkilling"

I laugh....

Somewhere in the world my gunner laughs as well...

We laugh together...

I decided to research the website of the clan that hosted the server. To warn the owner of one of his admin's abuse of power and disrepect for the rules that are posted on the server and in-game. I find the page to make comments. The owner is him. I shake my head...how sad it is.

I recall back to when i was a kid. Remember the kid who brought the ball for the game and when he was losing took it and went home. Yeah that was him.

I laugh again. I know that although his stats and scores may be higher, he knows that someone out there can best him.

Strengh and Honor
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Re: Sad, Aggrivating, but Funny...A story

wow, I just can't beileve it when admins cry when they get killed and kick the person that does it. Awsome story

Comment

i hate some admins (not all of them)
      though mate there is nothing you can do.

Comment

That actually WAS an interesting read! lol Like I was reading some war book... haha nice one

fk those people, loosers they are, loosers they will always be.

Comment

Hahaha, nice story man, gota hate the admins who cant handle being killed by a better player. and instaed of trying to seek revenge on the battlefield they take the cowards way and just kick you. It's a sad sight when the owner of a server kicks ppl just because they are better than him.
          Anyway soldier I salute you for kicking the crap outa this douche bag :salute:

Comment

when my clan gets their server that will be the main rule

1. NO KICKING BETTER PLAYERS

Comment

that was a good story, but all too familiar.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
                when my clan gets their server that will be the main rule

1. NO KICKING BETTER PLAYERS
                u mean OUR clan. lol

Comment

What would have been just another admin-abuse thread was turned into an epic story.

Nice work soldier :salute:

Comment

meh. wat a waste of eyesight

Comment

Lol, yesterday while I was playing 2142, this anoying guy who went AFK all the time was commander, and I was hoping to get the commander spot. So I'm like "oh well, another no-mutiny server with an AFK commander.", And I go about my business. Next round, I go commander and, going for knife kills, fight. And while this may not be the best thing to do, no one was complaining, our team was winning, and I was commanding effectively. Well that AFKer turns out to be an admin, and kicks me. When I rejoin, it turns out he just wanted the commander spot. So I complain, and it also turns out he was server owner. And then he kicks me for calling him the n00b he is. I didn't bother rejoining.

Comment

nice original story made for an interesting read. But what can you do bout admins?? Ah well...

Comment

epic tale man! loved the describing.....

POUNDING HOT STEEL INTO HIS CHOPPER! DEATH, HAVING NO MERCY, OBLITERATING.

love it, good story.

Comment

Working...
                          X