Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really wish we could have community made ranked maps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wish we could have community made ranked maps...

Let's face it we've been bored to death playing Karkland and being j-10'd on Wake and it's time for times to change.

I know this is a hot topic but I wish we could somehow make it happen...

..maybe we could vote for a map every month to be converted on community sites like this one or maybe i'm just being crazy.

The new map is something nice, but I'd like much more variety and something new to find/play/explore for a while

Re: I really wish we could have community made ranked maps...

You should diversify. Try Euro Forces or AF. Even vanilla maps like Zatar and Songua are a refreshing change.

Comment

I already have - I've got SF, AF and EF.

>_>

Comment

ah... but do you play them?

Comment

Yes, over 600 total hours by the last Xfire count.

It's just that some of the community maps are so so great, they deserve better.

Comment

yea, i know what you mean.

Comment

Ranked - The ONLY servers in the whole world

Comment

I know that there's many variations - it just seems weird playing on non-ranked and there's less people too usually

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer99 View Post
                  Let's face it we've been bored to death playing Karkland and being j-10'd on Wake and it's time for times to change.

I know this is a hot topic but I wish we could somehow make it happen...

..maybe we could vote for a map every month to be converted on community sites like this one or maybe i'm just being crazy.

The new map is something nice, but I'd like much more variety and something new to find/play/explore for a while
                  we've been wishing for it ever since EA and DICE said they would consider it two years ago, we havnt heard a word from them since.....ranked community made maps are just what this game needs to get more people involved in trying some mods.

Comment

Agreed! I think DICE should listen
                    EA too!

Comment

bump.......................

Comment

you wanna dance X-ander? oh wait... you meant "bump" ahh
                        nm

Comment

i reckon EA or DICE should have monthly maping comps, that would be sweet.

Comment

If your looking for a refreshing change---get some mods.

1st--DL modjive
                            2nd--DL some mods;
                            Project Reality
                            POE
                            Sandbox
                            DC
                            EOD
                            Are all very fun and nicely done mods
                            Forgotten Hope 2 should be coming out within a couple of months if we are lucky.
                            3rd--Play mods and have fun and support the community by doing so.

Comment

The SF expansion is fun, but you run into the same problems, the maps you want to play have no one in them

I would love to play Zatar and Songhua more, but you would be lucky to find a server running those maps. One map I really miss is Cleansweep, that one is getting rare to find these days as well.

You know, all it takes is for the servers to start playing them again. I/O has caused some problems, as much as I like it, all IO runs is the city maps! Why not run the other maps in 16 player mode IO? The city maps were fine with vehicles.

I do think that Special Forces needs to be 'revived' its a great game for those who disliked the air imbalance. Plus those night maps were great

Comment

Working...
                              X