X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Screenshot?

Hi
    I found these ss and was wondering if they appear strange to anyone else. I am never able to see as far as that on Karkand, is it his settings or is there no fog? I used to play with the guy alot and he is very good but sometimes i have wondered how he has seen me far very far distances.
    Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Strange Screenshot?

Wow I don't know how he did that.

But could a PC handle it?

Comment

Its possible to remove the fog, although you will find that you cant play most places if you do.

Comment

no fog hack,, simple as.

your supposed to play karkand with the fog/sandstorm thats the whole point of it if that "guy" gets cause not using it he well get banned from servers or even a Punkbuster ban so why bother trying to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. bzb View Post
          Its possible to remove the fog, although you will find that you cant play most places if you do.
          Hack?

Comment

Its either a no fog hack or the commander no fog glitch. Both ways its cheating. B4N H15 HAX0R 455, W1P3 H15 5T4T5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually coming to think about it, i have had a few times where the map has had no fog, or the sky has turned colours like red, black, white. It happens when i alt-tab out of the game when loading map or logging in.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
              Its either a no fog hack or the commander no fog glitch. Both ways its cheating. B4N H15 HAX0R 455, W1P3 H15 5T4T5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              the guy in the pic isnt commander

Comment

Yes, its from 3rd party software, obviously. Gives an unfair advantage. Its like having 300% draw distance when everyone else is set at 100%. The cheater can see you well before you can see him.

GUID BAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just out of interest, did they fix the commander no fog glitch in 1.41??

If my graphics were messed up cos i "alt -tabbed" out, would this appear on a PB SS? I usually exit immediately cos i am worried that a PB SS will see me with weird coloured skies and ban me!

Comment

Thanks guys, i will make sure i avoid him from now on but will keep checking back to the site where he stores his ss to see if he uploads any others.

Comment

looks like a private no fog hack to me. unless its a glitch involving video drivers and a certain patch, . i cant say I've ever seen a hacker with a conscious that would only use a no fog hack, it's most likely a glitch.

Comment

How recent are they? None of the textures look the same.

Although it's been a while since I played Karkand on High. Almost looks like Karkand Beta. They really should just remove the fog from most of the maps.

Comment

comando_jv : http://www.bf2s.com/player/72848169/

Less than 100 points.... reset or new account to test..."things"

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
                            How recent are they? None of the textures look the same.

Although it's been a while since I played Karkand on High. Almost looks like Karkand Beta. They really should just remove the fog from most of the maps.
                            It says they were uploaded on
                            File date: 2006:12:11 02:02:11
                            File date: 2006:12:11 01:58:20
                            So quite a while ago, checking his stats he plays on karkand way more than any other map.

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            comando_jv : http://www.bf2s.com/player/72848169/

Less than 100 points.... reset or new account to test..."things"
                            No its not him, i dont want to really "name and shame" unless i get 100% proof that he is up to something. As someone said above it may be a graphic glitch.

Comment

Wouldn't that laos **** up his PC?

Because I heard that if his PC has to render all that with the crappy Bf2 engine then won't he crash???

Comment

Working...
                              X