Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont_be_ss dared me. Here you have the claim! **SNIPER VIDEO WARNING**

First things first.

This is a another sniperfagg0t claywhore non-teamplayer and blah blah blah video.

This video WILL NOT include, in any form:
    -Team play
    -Flag capping
    -Medic whoring
    -Anything else that i'm "supposed to" do in-game to help the team to win

Instead this video WILL include:
    -Solo playing
    -"i don't give a flying fux0r about the team"-attitude
    -****load of claymores
    -Alot of hiding in the bushes and not spotting anything
    -Everything you can concider selfish/noobish/stupid/retarded/etc

Now that you know what to wait of the video, don't tell me about these things, i know. Ok?

So, basicly what i'm trying to say is, DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU'RE NOT INTO SNIPER VIDEOS.

Ok, long story short.

I was throwing some clips together when my laptop was hit by a lightning. Well, i have all my music in my laptop, so i asked around what music i should get for the video. Well, dont_be_ss dared me to throw in some Spice Girls!
    dbss told me he didn't have any Spice Girls on his comp, but i know he was lieing. He's a hardcore fan! So, i got some Spice Girls. He also dared me to post the complete video in bf2s. (regular here, never write anything though)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I haven't been playing for three months due to my broken neck, so don't expect anything too fancy. Just some basic ****e quicly thrown together. Basicly just to claim the dbss's dare to post a vid with spice girls in it :P This is just few rounds of vanilla and SF.

Only reason there is one shot from wake, is that it was Tushers that i killed. <3 Can't stand wake.

So, here you go!

Youtubz0r

EDIT: I first posted this into BF2s, for that reason there's bit of sarcasm in the introducin text. Don't mind about it. This is just a copypaste.

Re: dont_be_ss dared me. Here you have the claim! **SNIPER VIDEO WARNING**

yay for music.

Nice video btw.

Comment

Nice movie man, funny music.
      Even though I don't care you Claymored the dude at the end you should have left it out lol. I do it all the time when I'm sniping because close range lets face it our most powerful weapon is the Claymore if used properly.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCougar View Post
        Nice movie man, funny music.
        Even though I don't care you Claymored the dude at the end you should have left it out lol. I do it all the time when I'm sniping because close range lets face it our most powerful weapon is the Claymore if used properly.
        Actually, i left it on purpose. Just to provoke some sniper haters
        But yeah, you're right. It's the most powerful weapon in snipers arsenal. And you would have to be an idiot to go against PKM with a pistol. :P

Comment

Video isn't loading for me for some reason. =/

I did however watch another one of your videos which I liked.

Comment

Shake it to the left! Shake it to the ri-hi-hi-hi-height!!

I liked it.. That sniping spot is good (the one with the cracks in the wall).

Comment

what music is that ? lolz
              care to share xD

Comment

good work man.

how do you snipe so good.

Comment

Originally posted by shooterz View Post
                  what music is that ? lolz
                  care to share xD
                  Spice Girls - Spice up your life. I'm not 100&#37; sure about the song title.

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
                  how do you snipe so good.
                  Simple. Aim and shoot.

Comment

well sometimes miss hell alot
                    with m95,took me 2-3 shot to take down a guy
                    issit lag problem or wat ?

Comment

Originally posted by shooterz View Post
                      well sometimes miss hell alot
                      with m95,took me 2-3 shot to take down a guy
                      issit lag problem or wat ?
                      Might be. If this happens on a low ping server, you most likely mis-calculated the bullet drop. Naturally it might be because of the animation. To you it seems that he is straight at you, but he allready has turned and thus you miss.

Comment

I had Metallica in the BG while running this so the music really didn't matter. Good video, fine frags but overall kills you are used to see.

Comment

Spice girls or whatever was that music, just pissed me off a some point :P

Nice sniping video ! Many pwning shots. And is that me or at the beginning of your video, ur M24 scope's crosshair is red ? Is that only in SF ?

nice work again

Comment

I now figure that Wookie is a sniper clan

Comment

why is ur cross hair red on the sniper rifle?

Comment

Working...
                              X