Call me crazy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy...

but I think the USMC shotgun M11somethin is the best fuggin gun in the game!

anyone agree?

man i was just rippin ppl apart with that thing. over.and over.an over.and over again.

Re: Call me crazy...

Got 27 - 3 on Sharqi with it. Got 35-5 with the Jackhammer in Karkand alleways.

Comment

My problem was since MP demo, I didn't like engies. so I just unlocked every single damn gun in the game except that kits, now I gave up hope tryin to unlock the jackhammer.

I'll pick it up from time to time though and have a little field day with it.

Comment

I love the jackhamma!!

Comment

HECK YES! This gun owns all. I don't care about ROF, this gun is a freaking BEAST! Jackhammer. . . meh not so great imho.

Comment

It was even better when you could jump and shoot
            Used to spawn @ Kark as engiee, and if I didn't get the APC I played with the shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
              It was even better when you could jump and shoot
              Used to spawn @ Kark as engiee, and if I didn't get the APC I played with the shotgun.
              Yeah, I've shot people out of buggies numerous times with the m11. I would jump right as it would be about to smack me and shoot the guys out, then take the buggy.

Comment

yeah, jumping and shooting with that beast was devistating. I know there are alot of people who think the shotgun is lame, but i encourage you to try it out in CQC, I don't think you'd ever go back. Not to mention, on maps like karkand you can get alot more points just dropping mines all over

Comment

I shot down a helo with a jackhammer before.... I think it was down to it's last bars though.

Comment

Nah, Dao-12 is by far teh best shotgun in the game. Best gun in the game, in my opinion........the G36C.

Comment

ok, your crazy
                      i think best gun is the P90, i havent got it yet but i picked it up, shot at 5 enemy's and they all died and they waz in a group, so i like the P90
                      and whenever i get my hands on 1 i alwayz get sooo many kills

Comment

i got 18 and 3 on karkand.

Comment

with the USMC shotty i got 24-5

Comment

Your crazy ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                              but I think the USMC shotgun M11somethin is the best fuggin gun in the game!

anyone agree?

man i was just rippin ppl apart with that thing. over.and over.an over.and over again.
                              ... crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X